Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gun brandished towards me this morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you not taking action?

This should be reported and a complaint filed right now. This can't be happening to us!

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      They instructed you to enter a bank, knowing you were carrying?
      Not every bank is against it. Mine isn't.

Comment

I have lived in the San Antonio area all my life, in that time I have learned not to use my horn, ever.....chest pumping road rage is not a good idea in S.A. I think you were lucky to have had an incident with a LEO, and not a cartel or Mexican mafia member. Glad to see that everyone is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
          Not every bank is against it. Mine isn't.
          Even so... not a "dare" I would have taken considering the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
            You need to report/file on him, you owe it to the next person this punk comes across
            Amen.....screw that POS. He's a disgrace to the profession.

Comment

We don't need Leo's like that he needs some anger management. From your story I do not believe you did anything wrong. I would report him

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                Glad everyone is ok. you need to push this, he may already be on the bubble for other actions like this and needs to be weeded out. I can assure you if it was reversed, you would no longer be a CHL holder, the cops would have stripped you of that at the scene and quite possibly your sidearm. He should be held in at least the same standard if not higher due to his position, after all, he is suppose to be the trained proffesional!
                Good post Larry. Very well stated.

Comment

A civilian would have been arrested for doing what he did. I know this because I know a guy that got arrested for doing the same thing. But then again he was not a cop and that does make a difference sometimes!

Comment

Originally posted by DFlores View Post
                    I have lived in the San Antonio area all my life, in that time I have learned not to use my horn, ever.....chest pumping road rage is not a good idea in S.A. I think you were lucky to have had an incident with a LEO, and not a cartel or Mexican mafia member. Glad to see that everyone is OK.
                    It's not just the "cartel" types...

I experienced my first road rage indecent here just about 5 months ago, and this was just your average Joe, driving a large F250 with ag plates.

Wife and I were returning to Boerne from the Rim, just as we we passing the Dominion, the entire right lane was filled with the usual, car, car, van, 18 wheeler, car, car, truck, 18 wheeler spread out in various following lengths. I noticed a few up ahead slowing to exit a Leon Springs, so I checked the mirror, left lane clear and off I go... I'm traveling in the "fast" lane with another car in front of me as we are both waiting to overtake this line of traffic... like "normal"

All of a sudden, literally out of nowhere, I look in my mirror and there's a maroon truck barreling down on my tailgate...as if I have anywhere to move to at this point... I'm doing 72ish already.

I notice this wingnut with a double handful of steering wheel, jerking it and himself back n forth in a fit... by now He's close enough to my tailgate I can't even see his front bumper or half his grill.

Now, my wife is starting to flip out..."let him over!!!"... Me: exactly where the **** would you like me to pull into...maybe under the trailer of the 18 wheeler next to us!!?"

So, I hold tight, knowing I only have about 3 vehicles to get by, not to mention the SUV in front of me. Maybe 30 seconds later, the car in front of me yields to right without enough room for me to slip in behind it an the 18 wheeler leading this line, so I take another 5 or so seconds to get around IT, then I signal and start to pull right... all the while this fuming, jackleg is still drafting me....

So.... I get right, and yes I give him the same ***?!?! look you mentioned. At this point, He erupts, flailing his arm at me, while leaning across his seat like he was trying to climb out his passenger side window. Then he did something that in my opinion should have gotten his *** shot.

He starts jerking his steering wheel into me and hitting his brakes, with his door just ahead of the front of my truck, coming within inches of making contact... 3 or 4 different times... wife freaking out... I'm hollering at her to call the cops while trying to maintain not hitting him or getting hit, steering off the shoulder and now realizing I also have this line of cars/trucks about to slam into me and or each other...

Once he has "showed me who's boss", and nearly caused a major pile up, he speeds off... wife screaming at me to just let it go!! I start to take off after him if for no other reason than to just get his license plate info... before I can get back up to speed, I check rear mirror and see one the 18W tuck drivers who had been a few lengths behind me, signal left, black smoke coming from both stacks... HE's going after this clown

He goes by me, gives me a thumbs up and a palm as if to say "I got this"

So I stay back with the rest of the group and watch this guy catch up to the maniac and stay right on his tail... hoping full well he's giving a description and plate info to a Trooper via radio.

I followed along until it was time for our exit... still jacked up from the adrenaline rush, most of which from my wife screaming and hollering...at ME!!

Another hat tip to whoever the trucker was
                    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 03-16-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Crazy stuff man.

Comment

Crazy stuff! For sure push it further. He followed you into the parking lot and pulled s gun on you. No freaking excuse for this ****.

Sounds like somebody on a power trip.

If roles had been reversed you'd be facing some charges. This is BS.

Like said before, bad apples in every bunch.

I would not let this one go. I would push and push until something was done.

Ike

Comment

Guy isn't going to learn anything if you don't press it. Leo or not. He shouldn't have had the hand on a gun showing it. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            They instructed you to enter a bank, knowing you were carrying?
                            FYI not illegal to carry with a chl into a bank

Comment

Glad your okay. No comment on the cop part cause I know we have some good ones on here and don't want to offend anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Archer View Post

Im in a tank top and blue jeans and boots.

Redneck Profiling. Lawyer up. File a civil suit.

Lose 30 lbs. Start wearing suits and ties. Shave & brush your teeth every day. Sell your Burb and get a Toyota Tercel. Attend Civic functions. No more beer, only wine and martinis now. Start reading books. Join a country club and play tennis and golf often. Get rid of all your hunting & fishing gear.

This incident today has caused you to lose your identity as a Redneck and the new life you now have been forced to live goes against your ancestors teachings that have passed down for centuries. In fear for your life (Police Brutality/Family contract killing) living as a Redneck was no longer possible. The new identity you now have morphed into has caused you to lose all contact with your family and friends. Your soul is lost and you no longer want to keep on living. You feel dead inside.

And if you get your lawyer to demand a change of venue to Vidor, TX go ahead and start spending the money.

Comment

Working...
                                X