So, you're minding your own business ans drive up on this:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    What do you mean what would I do? I'd watch.....That would be the most awesome day of my life. I've never seen a real shootout unfold but I want to.

I can't get my head around this logic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        A lot of people posting on here that have never been shot at.
        that sir..is a fact!!! and i appreciate ya saying so!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
          I can't get my head around this logic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          We all watch shoot em up movies and videos of shootouts. If I should be so lucky I'll see the real thing once. I've already seen a high speed chase once. Seen a cop pull a gun on somebody...two somebody's actually. And believe it or not he didn't shoot the black one. I thought the white one with no shirt on was gonna get his head blowed off though.

Can't even have a fight in a public park now days without somebody callin the cops.lol There's not much to wrap your head around. We're only here for a short time. Experience everything you can while you're here. Have great stories to tell while you can still tell them. I don't want the end of my life to be the scenario where I'm sitting in a car leaking blood out of my ball sack while some jackass is driving on down the road and dropping a crack whore off in the woods. So I'll just see it happen and move on.
          Last edited by okrattler; 11-17-2018, 06:13 AM.

Comment

There was an old man a few years ago that joined in to save a officer.
            He hit the bad guy 3 times from close to a 100 yards away with a .357.
            The interview was pure greatness.

He said “ I saw that kid was in a bind so I firgured I best cut down on the bad guy. I went on a shot him and that sucker shot back at me, so I went on and shot him so more”

Comment

I like to think I’d help but who knows.

Comment

For all the guys saying they'd ram him with their vehicle....Have you ever had an air bag blow up in your face? I have and it's loud and there's a bunch of powder in them that burns when you inhale it in. For the sake of the story lets say ol' Leroy and Ellie May just done did a crap load of meth and a little PCP in their garage and they're wound for sound. Even though he's hurt it doesn't hurt. On the other hand you just ate a big greasy cheeseburger about three hours ago and you were just trying to get home and take a dump. Now you have poopy in your underwear, glass cuts everywhere,your nose is broke from that air bag blowing up in your face,one of your arms is broke from impact,your disoriented and out of breath....Now Leroy is coming around the other side of his car and is sending rounds through your window. He just got another shield (your vehicle) and you're on your way to meet Jesus or whomever.

Was it worth it?.....Not really. People that love you are going to miss you.

Comment

Easy to say I’d ram the door into his legs. Not sure I would considering the LEO lead that would be flying back in my direction.

Comment

I would of rammed the shooter, risking getting sued and him getting out in a couple years would be better than the guy killing the cop, I know he didn’t but it could of happened easily.. BUT if I had my wife or any of my kids in the vehicle with me I would of done the same as the car in the video..

Comment

Most of the people who would like to be in a gun fight haven't been shot at. Those that have and still do are a bit different.

The guys who say your family would miss you, well they all will at some point. Whether from a heart attack, cancer or a drunk pilot we are all going that route someday.
                      I'd like to say I wouldn't if my family was in the vehicle but in the moment . . .
                      There is no way I could drive off from that knowing what is up.

One night leaving a softball game a suspect broke loose from two White Settlement police officers. One was an older fella, one a younger but stout fella. I took of after the guy in our vehicle, about a block and a half down I had the opportunity to cut him off and did. As he tried to stop he lost his footing and fell. I was out and coming around the front when the younger officer arrived and dropped about 280lbs down on the guy. The other officer pulled up as the first was cuffing him. I just got back in and drove home.
                      Yes, it's their job and they get paid to do it. But in my opinion they shouldn't be alone in it. If you have the ability to make a difference you should but you shouldn't become part of the problem.

Gary

Comment

It would have be a pretty safe move to side swipe the shooters door at 30mph and keep driving, just another hit and run. That would have been a great video.

Glad the police were all safe, that **** illegal had some shooting skills, ufb.

Comment

Way to many unknown variables. If the right opportunity presented itself than yes. If not than no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rankings a great idea till some idiot jury awards the illegal & up to your armpits in legal fees...creepy scenario.

Boy he was a reversing fool!!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                              Most of the people who would like to be in a gun fight haven't been shot at. Those that have and still do are a bit different.

The guys who say your family would miss you, well they all will at some point. Whether from a heart attack, cancer or a drunk pilot we are all going that route someday.
                              I'd like to say I wouldn't if my family was in the vehicle but in the moment . . .
                              There is no way I could drive off from that knowing what is up.

One night leaving a softball game a suspect broke loose from two White Settlement police officers. One was an older fella, one a younger but stout fella. I took of after the guy in our vehicle, about a block and a half down I had the opportunity to cut him off and did. As he tried to stop he lost his footing and fell. I was out and coming around the front when the younger officer arrived and dropped about 280lbs down on the guy. The other officer pulled up as the first was cuffing him. I just got back in and drove home.
                              Yes, it's their job and they get paid to do it. But in my opinion they shouldn't be alone in it. If you have the ability to make a difference you should but you shouldn't become part of the problem.

Gary
                              Fair enough. When it's your time to die you're gonna die regardless. Now put yourself in a wheelchair paralyzed from the neck down because you made the decision to put yourself in a predicament you had no business stepping into. That cop would go on living,yeah probably. And you'd never cross his mind from that day forward while you're sitting in your motorized wheelchair. You don't owe nothin to nobody in this world. Take care of yourself and your own people. Because at the end of the day that's all you've got.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                                We all watch shoot em up movies and videos of shootouts. If I should be so lucky I'll see the real thing once. I've already seen a high speed chase once. Seen a cop pull a gun on somebody...two somebody's actually. And believe it or not he didn't shoot the black one. I thought the white one with no shirt on was gonna get his head blowed off though.

Can't even have a fight in a public park now days without somebody callin the cops.lol There's not much to wrap your head around. We're only here for a short time. Experience everything you can while you're here. Have great stories to tell while you can still tell them. I don't want the end of my life to be the scenario where I'm sitting in a car leaking blood out of my ball sack while some jackass is driving on down the road and dropping a crack whore off in the woods. So I'll just see it happen and move on.

Oh I fully understand living life, but yes, there is a problem getting my head around the logic of wanting to see a firefight and being excited about it

Please refer back to Dave’s post

Comment

Working...
                                X