Make Money From Home Part Time Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Money From Home Part Time Jobs

I actually think all the advertisements for making money from your computer or phone are scams. I was wondering if any of y'all had any experience with companies like this in link below.

My wife keeps wanting to dive into on of these gimmicks for the heck of it but I tell her to leave them alone...just a bunch of scams. I would like to be proven wrong. If I am proven wrong, I definitely won't be telling my wife I was wrong.

I can't help you on that one.

My brother in law (NJ) is a manufacturer's rep selling process control instrumentation to industrial accounts in the mid Atlantic. His company consists of him and a number of stay at home Moms who do the accounting, inside sales and cold calling/ prospecting from their own homes while raising their families. All have college education and are stay at home Moms. He knows them from his church.

If he does it, it makes sense other manufacturer's reps do something similar. How to connect with manufacturer's reps who might be doing something similar? That's the challenge.

Comment

That link looks a bit fishy....see copied text below:

Only 2 steps then they send you a check.....and hurry deadline is soon!

Johnny I think your smell test concerns are well founded.

Step 1
      Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Home Job Placement

Step 2
      Follow the instructions at Home Job Placement and set up your account.

Step 3
      You will receive your first check in about a week. Or you can start to have them wire directly into your checking account. (Your first checks may be around $500 to $1,500 a week. Then it goes up from there)

Special Promotion Ends Tomorrow: Saturday , 22 April 2017

Comment

From what I see on Facebook, you can either harass your friend by selling, Thrive, Spark, plexus, oils or makeup it's your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
          From what I see on Facebook, you can either harass your friend by selling, Thrive, Spark, plexus, oils or makeup it's your choice.

Don't forget steak knives.

Comment

In to know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Don't forget steak knives.

I haven't seen the steak knives.

Comment

Before my wife went back to work, she found a website that she could work from home. It wasn't full time, she'd do a few jobs a week. Mainly accounting type stuff and paperwork. They would send her resume to abunch of companies and the actual company would call her and give her the details and pay. I thought it was a scam but it was legit. It wasn't a lot of money, and no way you could make a living doing it.

Comment

Before my wife went back to work, she found a website that she could work from home. It wasn't full time, she'd do a few jobs a week. Mainly accounting type stuff and paperwork. They would send her resume to abunch of companies and the actual company would call her and give her the details and pay. I thought it was a scam but it was legit. It wasn't a lot of money, and no way you could make a living doing it.

Didn't know she went back to work.

Comment

Bingo

Kyani, Level, Advocare, It works, Cutco, just about any pyramid scheme will do . or you can sell mary kay, lulu, make your own decals etc.

Also....please dont be one of those people on social media

Comment

Didn't know she went back to work.

Yeah she started in November last year. She got out of banking.

Comment

Yeah she started in November last year. She got out of banking.

Good for her.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                          Bingo

Kyani, Level, Advocare, It works, Cutco, just about any pyramid scheme will do . or you can sell mary kay, lulu, make your own decals etc.

Also....please dont be one of those people on social media

It's multi level marketing, don't call it a pyramid scheme. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

LMAO!! You thriving!?!

Comment

I have a friend who did Amway for while, stay away from that one

Comment

Working...
                              X