No announcement yet.

Barndo Build...FINALLY UNDERWAY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome guys! Excited for y'all! It is going to be beautiful!

Comment

Color me jealous! This is my dream some day back in MS. The next 9 years can't pass fast enough!

Congrats on a great looking place! I really like the front view of The Lodge.

Comment

There will be joy, there will be tears. But in the end (and I know you already know this) you are going to love it. You just can't beat the location, close to everything but surrounded by woods. Don't worry about the water, like I said 99.875% of the time non- factor. We are excited to have you guys in the "hood". Ya'll need anything during the build just let us know. Get too hot, come jump in the pool whether we are home or not. Walking (or driving) a trail to your good friends house is going to be pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
          There will be joy, there will be tears. But in the end (and I know you already know this) you are going to love it. You just can't beat the location, close to everything but surrounded by woods. Don't worry about the water, like I said 99.875% of the time non- factor. We are excited to have you guys in the "hood". Ya'll need anything during the build just let us know. Get too hot, come jump in the pool whether we are home or not. Walking (or driving) a trail to your good friends house is going to be pretty cool.
          Notice, We left the gate off.

But when the pigs come back...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
            I'm hoping all the tears will be coming from the contractors HAH!! One thing to work on projects for a living for someone else...it's going to be an even hotter seat since it's OUR $$ LOL

We are so excited we will be so close to you guys. And the path will be maintained as spider free. He he he so Bear and Laura will have no worries.

When the pigs come back well...we will have to hold some night hunts!

Comment

That's a lot of dirt!

Following along. We're in this process right now. Hopefully, done soon!
              Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
                That's a lot of dirt!

Following along. We're in this process right now. Hopefully, done soon!
                It's ALOT of dirt lol!!! BUT...better safe than sorry hopefully!

Just saw you guys' thread and it's looking GREAT!!! Hope you're done soon as well!

Comment

Congrats and looks like a awesome place!

Comment

Originally posted by The BARn View Post
                    Notice, We left the gate off.

But when the pigs come back...
                    Pigs don't need no gate....
                    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

late update

just took a year, ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

and the rest of the Morning
                        Attached Files

Comment

Pour Drone

Pour Drone
                          Attached Files

Comment

Cool!!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Man, that is going to be fine! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X