Handy Little Deer Stand Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handy Little Deer Stand Device

I picked up one of these on a whim the other day expecting it to basically suck. I now use this thing just about every time I go to the blind. I'll pull the sd card out of the camera at the feeder, slide an empty one in its place and then sit down in the blind and review on my phone what has been hitting the area the last couple of days. It's fast, allows me to copy straight from it to my phone. I love the thing. I don't really take my laptop to check cams any more as I can get all the pics off the card and onto my phone quickly. I'll run 5 cards on this thing during a drive around the ranch.

Anyone else using a card reader on their phones effectively.

I use the same one and love it. Always hated carrying the laptop around.

Comment

I’ve used the Boneview for about a year, but I cannot get it to connect any longer. Guess it took a dump on me...and I’ve heard they don’t last too long so I wasn’t surprised. Sure is nice to save pics straight to my phone.

Skinny

Comment

I use one also, been the greatest thing since sliced bread in my opinion. No more laptops or waiting until you get home to check the cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the Boneview one also. Mine hasn't crapped out yet, but when it does, I'll just get a new one. Relatively inexpensive [emoji1303]

Comment

I've been using that gadget for awhile now. Great product for the price

Comment

Love my Boneview card reader for I Phone

Comment

I've got a stealth cam one I bought last year. Love it.

Comment

I use the same one and love it

Comment

I wish the iPhone version had the cord on it like the android does. Pretty sure I’d have to remove my otterbox case or use some kind of extension like I have to use for the boneview. Hmmmm.

Skinny

Comment

Anybody know if the Stealth cam for the Iphone is as good as the Android one Casey posted?

Comment

There is one available at Dicks (at least in arlington) that has both android and iPhone cord on it. It's about $20 if I remember.

Comment

I use that one and love it. I think moultrie has one with iPhone and Android cords. At academy.

Comment

Yep. I picked up a similar device last year. Really handy.

Comment

I have the same one but my phone wont let me use it, are yall using any specific app to view the files? im android and downloaded a file manager and file viewer app and still couldnt see the pics on my phone or tablet

Comment

Working...
                              X