Last 23 games for Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    With all due respect sir, those red words are killing my eyes.
    LOL! I realized that after I posted it. I won't use red again, I promise

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
      I'll say 14-9

I don't think they'll sweep Houston or LA and i will be very surprised if they win another series with Oakland.
      Even at 14-9, that means OAK will have to go 15-8 or we're still tied at the end of the year. & they've already got 1 of those 8 losses.

Comment

Very optimistic (17-6) prediction. I hope it proves to be true. We really need those 3 games against OAK next weekend. I really hope we don't fly into the playoffs on a 7 game winning streak either. That's just bad mojo

Comment

I predict they go 12-11...

Comment

I've got them at 13-10 and that was being a little generous. I have the A's with the same record (13-10) the rest of the way and that was being a little hopeful. I think the Rangers are playing for a wildcard. If Elvis, Beltre, Kinsler, or any of the starting pitchers go down this month, it's over.
            Last edited by TexasRed; 09-06-2013, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I hate to say it because Im a Astros fan but they will sweep the Astros at the end of the season. The only decent pitching the Astros have is their young guys that have been brought up recently and some of them are scheduled to be shut down to limit their innings pitched. Of course the Rangers have handled the Astros quite well for some time now regardless.

Comment

If the Rangers are tied or no more than a game back when they start their final home stand I think they will be fine. Probably will go down to the wire.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post

LAA - 3 games - 2-1

PIT - 3 games - 2-1

OAK - 3 games - 2-1

TB - 4 games - 2-2

KC - 3 games - 2-1

HOU - 3 games - 3-0

LAA - 4 games - 4-0
                  Those look more like game scores that series records the way the Rangers have been scoring runs lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Gentry has shown he can hit lefties and righties and is a badarse on the bases... There is no excuse to play Murph right now. Gentry doesn't need a break, he doesn't need rest....ride that horse along with the others....We can afford to lose any games we don't have to..

Berkman just needs to go back in the clubhouse and drink beer..
                    I've been saying this since the All Star break. Murph has had every opportunity in the world to turn it around and he hasn't done it, or at least consistently anyway. He's a career .276 hitter that appears to be on the downhill side of this career. His peak has come and went IMO, and it hurts to say that because I like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Gentry has shown he can hit lefties and righties and is a badarse on the bases... There is no excuse to play Murph right now. Gentry doesn't need a break, he doesn't need rest....ride that horse along with the others....We can afford to lose any games we don't have to..

Berkman just needs to go back in the clubhouse and drink beer..
                      Can't afford**

Comment

I've got faith in them to pull it out. I'd hate to see another collapse like last year.

Comment

Working...
                        X