Hobbies when the kids are grown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reloading.

Do you like to fish for crappie? Tying jigs has been a fun hobby for me and not too expensive if you don't buy a ton of everything. Pick out a few colors that have worked for you and start there. You can always add to your arsenal later if you end up enjoying the process/results.

I also garden, and the kids like to do it with me.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
      Hunting, fishing, reloading, shooting, chasing mama around the house :-)
      X2

Comment

I've raised four daughters. When the last two are gone, my new hobby is gonna be "naked everything". I haven't been able to leave my bedroom without a pair of shorts on for over 20 years. When they're all gone....don't visit without calling.

Comment

Check out Ham radio. Lots of different things to learn and equipment to try out.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            I've raised four daughters. When the last two are gone, my new hobby is gonna be "naked everything". I haven't been able to leave my bedroom without a pair of shorts on for over 20 years. When they're all gone....don't visit without calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Now that's funny!!!!!

Comment

Lots of practice trying to make more kids to keep me busy again.

Comment

Bass Boat was my first hobby. Then I began the process of moving from Richmond to Bryan after having lived in the same house in Richmond for 25 years. That's even put my fishing on the back burner.

But, I will be close enough to Somerville and Gibbons Creek to go there after work during the week. I am almost ready for them to open GC Monday through Thursday.

Comment

Try new restaurants, Travel, Visit old friends, rent a camper, picnic, all the others listed.

Comment

wood working,gardening,model railroading and doing absolutely nothing

Comment

Martial Arts.

Comment

Join a good gym and buy a motorcycle -

Comment

Get a puppy and train him to be the best bird dog you can. Takes a lot more time than you had with kids to look after but is very rewarding.

Comment

Originally posted by drt View Post
                              and sleep.

Gary
                              lol.

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
                                Get a puppy and train him to be the best bird dog you can. Takes a lot more time than you had with kids to look after but is very rewarding.
                                And, since you no longer have the free bird dogs that were the kids. It's a win win lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X