Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kisser button or not?

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
    Why? The OP stated that he doesn't use string leaches so there is no extra weight and or loss of speed and the kisser button is one of the most fail proof ways to practice and monitor your anchor point.

So what is the reasoning behind the no kisser button theory? I'm seriously interested not trying to start an argument at all.

I’m just going to assume some like a single anchor point.. and some like multiple checks.

Personally I practice like heck and still find myself off a tad of one of my checks when in the heat of drawing on a deer. I lost my first deer in 7 years this past year( did manage to get him later) but it made think I might like the extra check point... so I added it. Muscle memory can be a tricky deal when you aren’t standing with your bow parallel to the ground shooting at a target or it’s 30 degrees out. So far I like it. Of course I’m also not trying to squeeze out every FPS I can like I used to way back when. Ive even gone to heavier arrows and broadheads . To each their own. We’ll see if it pays off in future consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I’m just going to assume some like a single anchor point.. and some like multiple checks.

Personally I practice like heck and still find myself off a tad of one of my checks when in the heat of drawing on a deer. I lost my first deer in 7 years this past year( did manage to get him later) but it made think I might like the extra check point... so I added it. Muscle memory can be a tricky deal when you aren’t standing with your bow parallel to the ground shooting at a target or it’s 30 degrees out. So far I like it. Of course I’m also not trying to squeeze out every FPS I can like I used to way back when. Ive even gone to heavier arrows and broadheads . To each their own. We’ll see if it pays off in future consistency.
      Makes sense. Thinking of doing the same thing.

Comment

Not I.

Comment

I don't have a kisser but i anchor with my nose on the fletching. IMO as long as it allows you to be consistent and repeatable in your accuracy its all good. Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X