A shout out to Ultramatic Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A shout out to Ultramatic Feeders

I went out to pick up a fish feeder timer today at Ultramatic on 290 in Waller. I called Carl and he said the timer would be there, but he would not. Too bad, he is very pleasant and always has a few minutes to chat. It rained like mad on way out and I got there right at noon when they were about to close. My wiper blades were shot and I had a spare pair that I was intending to install. They let me pull under their covered area and even helped me swap out blades!! Thanks Carl and the good people of Ultramatic (did not get name of younger man that helped me). I was able to drive home without a very streaky windshield.

There is so much good left in the world... ya just got to poke around!

That's awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are awesome and their feeders hold up. That's why they are still in business this many years. Word of mouth means something and they treat people right and build a good product for a fair price.

RD

Comment

Carl is good people.

Comment

We bought four of their feeders about 8 years ago. Zero problems.
          But I have been back several times for various other items. Always
          Enjoy the visits. Great company.

BP

Comment

Karl is a stand up guy, always a pleasure to do business with

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Great people to do business with and talk to. Very knowledgeable and willing to share information.

Comment

Karl has always done me right.

Comment

Karl is very good people. They also make and sell excellent products.

Comment

I placed a Sunday night ebay order with them and got up this morning to an email saying my item had shipped

Comment

I've dealt with them on a few occasions, both over the internet and in person. Always a great experience!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                        I went out to pick up a fish feeder timer today at Ultramatic on 290 in Waller. I called Carl and he said the timer would be there, but he would not. Too bad, he is very pleasant and always has a few minutes to chat. It rained like mad on way out and I got there right at noon when they were about to close. My wiper blades were shot and I had a spare pair that I was intending to install. They let me pull under their covered area and even helped me swap out blades!! Thanks Carl and the good people of Ultramatic (did not get name of younger man that helped me). I was able to drive home without a very streaky windshield.

There is so much good left in the world... ya just got to poke around!
                        Like the shakedown reference.

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
                          Like the shakedown reference.
                          Good catch.

Comment

Working...
                          X