Which Shotgun Do You Use For Duck Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Shotgun Do You Use For Duck Hunting

Looking at picking up a new shotgun for duck hunting. The stoeger had a good 10 year run but it's time to hang it up and get a quality gun. What are your thoughts on duck guns? Looking at autoloaders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my Benelli SBE 2.

But go look and shoulder them all and see what feels right. I think Benelli is also about to come out with tha SBE 3 in a few days so may want to check that out too.

Comment

Beretta silver pigeon in 12g. Unless it's a **** floater... then 391

Comment

I've shot and hunted with them all. My brother does field and hunt trials and has been sponsered by Bengali, Remington, and beretta currently. I love my berettas in the a400 right now I wouldn't buy anything else we put about 3-4K rounds a year on them. Between us and clients. It's all about how it feels in your hands and your budget. If you was gas or intertia. High end can't go wrong with a400 or benelli or Vinci if unlike gas, sbe are super reliable awesome guns just sucks when your shooting 3.5" BBB by the case sometimes. If your not wanting to spend that much serious look at the Winchester sx3 it's one of the fastest cycling I've shot. Also in that price range the franchy affinity, but go hold them all

Comment

Been using a Binelli Super Vinci for about 3 years. No complaints other than the pointed trigger guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beretta a400.

Comment

A400s don't line up well for me out the box but people love them. M1 super90 and Jap A5

Comment

I use my baserri mari O/U

Like said before if it's horrible, rainy weather, beretta 390 silver mallard gets the nod although this past weekend at the lease, I schwacked a strap full with my 1187

Comment

Benelli Cordoba and occasionally my 20ga. M2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    I love my Benelli SBE 2.

But go look and shoulder them all and see what feels right. I think Benelli is also about to come out with tha SBE 3 in a few days so may want to check that out too.

this SBE2 is awesome

Comment

Remington versamax, great gun

Comment

I finally settled on a Beretta 391 Xtrema 2 about 6 years ago and I love it. Before that I shot a 390, SBE, M1, and a Montefeltro. I liked certain things about them all but the Xtrema 2 just finally felt "right" all the way around. Try to shoot several before deciding.

Comment

Benelli SBE2. Love it.

Comment

old 870

Comment

Love my browning silver hunter

Also hunt with my grandpa's old browning double automatic, one of the best handling shotguns I've shot

Comment

Working...
                              X