Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is wrong with kids these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is wrong with kids these days?

So the family and I just walked into PeiWei for dinner. We order and I told the girl taking our order that I wanted 3 egg rolls. Here is how the conversation went:

Me: can we also get 3 egg rolls please?
    Her: I'm sorry, we only sell eggrolls in 1,2 or 4.
    My wife: can you do an order for one and another order for 2?
    Her: Yes, we can do that.
    Me: (disgisted face and roll eyes)
    My wife: yup, that adds up to 3

What the hell is wrong with these kids these days. They have no common sense. Can't add. If the computer says something then that's what you get.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Common sense is a long lost art

Comment

Try paying a $23.50 bill with a 20 a 5 and 50 cents.
      Will blow them away.

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
        So the family and I just walked into PeiWei for dinner. We order and I told the girl taking our order that I wanted 3 egg rolls. Here is how the conversation went:

What the hell is wrong with these kids these days. They have no common sense. Can't add. If the computer says something then that's what you get.

Maybe I have one at least that good. I went to Subway with a friend and he ordered a 6 inch sandwich. I was next and I ordered a 12 inch wheat. She said I am sorry, we don’t have that. OK give me the 12 inch white. She said I’m sorry we don’t have that either.

OK I asked, what kind of bread do you have? She said all of them. I said I’ll take the 12 inch wheat. She said we don’t have that........ we only have 6 inch and foot-long’s. We do not have 12 inch sandwiches.

My mistake… Give me the foot long wheat.

My friend look at me and said, I am just glad that I was here to witness it.

Comment

Heres your sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
            Try paying a $23.50 bill with a 20 a 5 and 50 cents.
            Will blow them away.
            I used to do that just for fun.

Comment

You can't fix stupid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                Maybe I have one at least that good. I went to Subway with a friend and he ordered a 6 inch sandwich. I was next and I ordered a 12 inch wheat. She said I am sorry, we don’t have that. OK give me the 12 inch white. She said I’m sorry we don’t have that either.

OK I asked, what kind of bread do you have? She said all of them. I said I’ll take the 12 inch wheat. She said we don’t have that........ we only have 6 inch and foot-long’s. We do not have 12 inch sandwiches.

My mistake… Give me the foot long wheat.

My friend look at me and said, I am just glad that I was here to witness it.
                SMDH. It truly is unbelievable.

What's funny is when we sat down I asked my FOUR YEAR OLD if I have 1 egg roll and add 2 egg rolls how many do I have. He said that's easy. 3 Daddy.

Comment

Generations demand different skill sets. Kid could probably build you a website or fix your iphone too. How often do we get a 'solve my 5th graders homework' post. Though I do agree with the general decline in common sense. It started a lot longer than 20 years ago. I scratch my head at people near twice my age all the time

Comment

My buddy loves to tell the story when he and his dad went hunting in Alabama. He yelled at the Burger King girl because she kept saying, "you want cheeeese on dem cheeeeeseburgers?"

Comment

Just using cash is snuff to mess with the minds of the young these days

Comment

And they want 15 an hour for those skills!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxed Outdoors View Post
                          And they want 15 an hour for those skills!
                          Yep. And if they don’t get it, someone will have to get on Facebook and apologize to them hot hunting their feelings. We are a country full of “sissies”

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post

participation trophies

Comment

I called in a delivery order for dinner the other night....the girl taking the order says 20 minutes it will be there. One hr later I call and they said the delivery guy couldnt find us. He kept trying to call and the person answering said wrong number. I asked the guy what number and street name he had. She had transposed some of the digits of the phone number and the street name was Riverperch....I spelled Rivercoach for her. After I orginally placed the order and hung up, I told my wife the girl I talked to was dumber than a box of fruit loops. She proved me right.

Comment

Working...
                              X