No announcement yet.

Big Oak Trad Weekend, VII SIGN UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck with huntin I’ll come out and hang. Like to meet some more of y’all.

Comment

Funds have already been sent. Hopefully made it in.

Comment

Big Oak Trad Weekend, VII SIGN UP

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
        Just curious, last year I didn't send the money until 6 hours after I signed up and Marty counted it so I still had a spot.

I won't worry about it this year, y'all have fun.

If you got a spot, then you lucked out and got the money in in the alotted number of hunters! It has always been “the first __# “ folks to get their money to Marty get the spots to hunt, ever since the first year. Mark even posted that in the first post of this thread!

If someone does not make it in, it’s nothing personal against them! Somebody else just beat them to it!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
          Even that Jeff Casey guy??

As long as he keeps his clothes on! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
            Heck with huntin I’ll come out and hang. Like to meet some more of y’all.
            Good. The biggest reason I want to go is to see, shoot with, learn from and listen to the people that have walked the path before me. Of course listening to Marty, Bisch and Mark's stories is worth the drive in itself.

Comment

I'll be coming to hang out again this year. Hopefully I won't have to worry about work and I can stick around longer. Definitely in for the3d shoot as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                I'll be coming to hang out again this year. Hopefully I won't have to worry about work and I can stick around longer. Definitely in for the3d shoot as well!
                Man I've got a great idea...I'll take my longbow and kill a Red Stag. You can pay for it, and I'll let you use my pic for advertising on your FB page!!

Comment

Dang that sounds like a heck of a deal Randy.

For Ryan.

Comment

Do they take checks? The rubber kind?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      If you got a spot, then you lucked out and got the money in in the alotted number of hunters! It has always been “the first __# “ folks to get their money to Marty get the spots to hunt, ever since the first year. Mark even posted that in the first post of this thread!

If someone does not make it in, it’s nothing personal against them! Somebody else just beat them to it!

Bisch

Maybe so Bisch but if you look at last years sign up, Marty called it after the 8th “I’m in” not the 8th payment.

Nothing personal taken, just asking for clarity.
                      Y’all enjoy, hope Casey can keep his clothes on this time and sleep in his own bed.

Comment

I must of slept through that. Thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
                          Maybe so Bisch but if you look at last years sign up, Marty called it after the 8th “I’m in” not the 8th payment.
                          Nothing personal taken, just asking for clarity.
                          Y’all enjoy, hope Casey can keep his clothes on this time and sleep in his own bed.
                          Marty is the ranch owner and it is only through is generosity that we have this. I can't speak to how he did it last year. He may very well have let you send in a payment 6 hours later. I just can't say. He is the final word in all matters. The last thing I want is anyone to slighted.

If there is miscommunication that is on me, as I have the responsibility for everything except collecting the money for this event.

Comment

Ok..... that was fast...
                            Here is what I have in the order they came in.... all between 4;50 and 4;53

Todd maxey
                            Mark Mosley
                            Kim faasse
                            Jeff Casey
                            Jim brown
                            Amanda Martin
                            Gerald Cook

Brandon Keys was 2 minutes later
                            Brandon, I can either refund your money or you can hunt but I don't have a bed for you
                            Your choice.
                            Cot in the shop or marina
                            Let me know what you prefer

Comment

No worries buddy. Last year was the only time I’ve participated and I assumed it would be the same.
                              Had I read your original post I would have sent funds first then signed up, that’s on me.

You guys have a great time and we’ll see ya down the road.

Comment

Who’s Gerald Cook? Nevermind, I just figured it out. This is gonna be fun!
                                Last edited by Featherflinger; 11-08-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X