This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
    yep, and thats never going to change till he passes.

so what are we going to do, every year talk about how great of a team they have and then get upset about over paid players and coaches that are inept and a team who can't reach its full potential because of this or that
    .....probably.....Hehehe
    It's either that or root against em..... not quite there yet, but, getting there.....

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
      yep, and thats never going to change till he passes.

so what are we going to do, every year talk about how great of a team they have and then get upset about over paid players and coaches that are inept and a team who can't reach its full potential because of this or that
      Owner isn't going to change. GM has been much better of late...

The talent is there, it's the coach that needs to change most.

Comment

Fastest car doesnt win if the driver cant drive it.

Sorry... watching street outlaws..but it still works here.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
          I believe if the boy's loose Thursday Garrett is gone Friday and Richard is in.
          If they happen to win and the minute they loose and they are out of the playoff picture Garrett is gone. If they win the division and loose in the wildcard game Garrett is gone.
          Remember his contract expires as soon as the season is over so Jerry does not have to fire him just replace him. Anyways I hope/believe Garrett is gone unless he wins the Superbowl, but I think I have a better shot at winning the lottery. I have no clue who the next yes man will be but I don't think anybody worth their salt would sign up to be Jerry's puppet. I would like to see Robert Saleh 49er's DC get the job but what do I know.
          Anybody that wants to make a ton of money and be the most recognized coach on the planet, thats who.

Comment

I am a big Jerry fan but for him to come out and openly criticize the coaches was stupid, all he did was create a bunch of drama, that stuff is for behind closed doors. I look for this team to fold like a cheap suit.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
              I have no clue who the next yes man will be but I don't think anybody worth their salt would sign up to be Jerry's puppet. I would like to see Robert Saleh 49er's DC get the job but what do I know.
              If he is just gonna hire another coach that strokes his ego He is better off staying with Garrett. Agree that Saleh is an interesting candidate

Comment

Well get another coach that doesn’t work out after 2-3 years then once Jerry’s out the picture we’ll get the coach we should’ve never let walk out the door.... Sean Peyton [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would like to see Richard for the rest of the season. Maybe some of that fire he has can translate to the rest of the team. At this point, we need a fire to come form somewhere, they are playing uninspired and unmotivated football. 6-5 with the kind of talent on this roster is unacceptable, Garrett has to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                    I would like to see Richard for the rest of the season. Maybe some of that fire he has can translate to the rest of the team. At this point, we need a fire to come form somewhere, they are playing uninspired and unmotivated football. 6-5 with the kind of talent on this roster is unacceptable, Garrett has to go.
                    I don't know about the uninspired part, they went to NE and lost by 4 with a chance to win the game. By far their worst loss was the Jets game, that was uninspired football at its finest.

Comment

Troy torched the whole organization this morning..."systematic inefficiency", I believe was the term he used...and he was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                        No thanks. He's a defensive "guru", more specifically a "DB guru", and his DBs get worse every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Troy torched the whole organization this morning..."systematic inefficiency", I believe was the term he used...and he was right.

On what platform? I’d like to listen to it

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            On what platform? I’d like to listen to it

Local radio.

Comment

Local radio.

Dang

Comment

One thing that annoyed me about Troy is how he talked about the Cowboys not beating anybody, the Patriots really have an impressive list of opponents and he never said anything about that. It was pretty clear that special teams lost the game, not sure who hired that guy but he stinks. Its pretty safe to say we will get to critique another coach next year, can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X