No announcement yet.

Los rincones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone been lately? I was looking for a place close to SA and found this. Anyone have any luck? Any hogs? Looks like I have till the 28th of Feb to check it out. Thought I would reach out here first.

Thank you,

Comment

Nice looking place. Can you use this year round or only during season?

Comment

Only till feb 28. Have to wait till next season to see if it is included again in the APH book

Comment

Hey guys I'm looking in to going in the end of February and was wondering if YALL have been since then have YALL seen any axis deer or exotics lately? Text me at 512-429-5425

Comment

hunting los rincones

A friend and I are planning on making a trip at the beginning of march. Any updates would be great.

Comment

Any updates on this?

Comment

Been twice last two weeks, first time not even a bird singing...... second time alot of white tail activity. Saw at least 8 doe and 2 buck. No signs of hog or anything else though. ....

Comment

I've never put in for post card hunts. Anyone have information on any other hunts?

Comment

Regarza1, How many times have you been out there? have you ever seen anything. If the odds are not good we may look for another place that has good odds of putting some meat in the freezer.

Comment

Honestly this is where I bring my wife to spend time, I hardly see anything. Never seen a hog or axis. I'm actually out here as I type this. It's the closest thing to san antonio and that's why I keep coming back. I've been here 6 times this year and nothing. If your bringing a beginner or youth I recommend it just to get the feel of the outdoors. I have seen quite a few axis doe from the main road in kerrville but that's it.

Comment

Thank you, We are pretty experienced hunters, but 1st year bow hunters. looks like a great place to spend time with the wife, If I could get her hunting.( more of a fisher) I have worked around Kerrville in years past and seen axis and was hoping to find some here or at least some hogs. We may hit up granger (seems to be a popular or crowded place also

Comment

Granger is where I go when I actually care if I'm going to bag something or not. The Guadalupe wma in Tivoli is one I am trying soon

Comment

Went yesterday and nothing. doesnt look like anything besides birds and a few squirrels take up residence there.

Comment

Working...
                            X