No announcement yet.

TBOT • 25th Annual Hill Country Shootout April 14-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great shoot, lots of fun. There were some outstanding shooters and scores put up this year. If you missed it, you missed out

Comment

Who buckled?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Great shoot! I had fun. Got to shoot five rounds with great groups every time. Some I already knew and some I know now. Feet are still killing me though!

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
          Great shoot! I had fun. Got to shoot five rounds with great groups every time. Some I already knew and some I know now. Feet are still killing me though!
          Five rounds, that is too iron man for me. We considered 4 but ended up at 3 and a smoker.

I keep thinking about getting a selfbow, but almost never shoot all the classes I have stuff for now haha

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
            Five rounds, that is too iron man for me. We considered 4 but ended up at 3 and a smoker.

I keep thinking about getting a selfbow, but almost never shoot all the classes I have stuff for now haha
            It WAS too iron man for me too.

Comment

TBOT • 25th Annual Hill Country Shootout April 14-15

Ha! Y’all sissies! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Six regular rounds and a smoker round here!

All sorts of folks buckled; they give out 10 in each class!

Seriously, I really believe this years shoot may be the best Vanderpool shoot I’ve been to, and I’ve been to a LOT of them!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Bisch; 04-16-2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                Ha! Y’all sissies! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Six regular rounds and a smoker round here!

All sorts of folks buckled; they give out 10 in each class!

Seriously, I really believe this years shoot may be the best Vanderpool shoot I’ve been to, and I’ve been to a LOT of them!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                ^^^ what Bisch said.

Great setup, great weather, great people!

Had an absolute blast except for when I lost my yellow bandana in the woods LOL

Thanks to everyone that makes this world class shoot a possibility!!!!!

Comment

I only got to shoot Saturday, but had a blast. It's always a great shoot, with lots of great people and vendors. Going to try and schedule some extra time from work next year to help set up and shoot a few more classes.

Comment

We had a great time and the kids did great. My wife took third in her class and got a buckle (pushing a stroller through the entire course), I on the other hand had some issues but it was still fun. We weren't able to shoot Sunday as planned but maybe next year. Thanks again to all those who worked so hard to put this shoot together.

Comment

Sounds like a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch
                        X2

Had a great time, caught up with old friends and made a couple of new ones.
                        Shot my best score ever, missed out on a buckle by tie breaker.

Comment

I’m pretty proud of how I shot this thing. Four rounds (all but selfbow) were about 7 points off each other. This shoot is one to plan on every year! It was nice for a change to see a bunch of people out shooting. Thanks to all TBOT officers and volunteers for setting such a fun course!

Comment

Only got to shoot one round on Saturday, but it was a fun time! The wind on Saturday got in my head a bit though.

Next year I will definitely be camping and shooting another round or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best 3d shoot I've been to . It would not have been possible without a lot of hard work done by TBOT officers with a lot of volunteers pitching in. Thanks to all who worked so hard to put this together and congrats to all the winners !

Comment

I’ve only missed 2-3 shoots since they began.

Always a good time.

This yr was no exception.

Won a Slow Glow Hog Light in the raffle. Great people.

Comment

Working...
                                X