Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope!

Comment

Cleveland has a lot of draft picks for the next 2 years they might be worried about to many young players. They could be thinking about veteran leadership. Also not all of there picks will pan out and Clowny is proven. Houston can't afford JJ & Clowny and we all know that JJ is the teachers pet. I doubt Bob Mc Nair will ever trade JJ.

Comment

Heck yes!!!!He will demand a big salary jump

Comment

For the 4th overall? Absolutely. Nobody would offer that though.

Comment

For sure. Trade him while he has value. I don’t see him as a hard work long career guy. Tons of talent but not sure how long it will last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would trade JJ long before Clowney. Thats if you could get anything for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                For the 4th overall? Absolutely. Nobody would offer that though.
                I agree.

Comment

They will have 60 million in cap space this year. Need to axe Cushing, that will free up some more.

Comment

Clowney for Dez!

Comment

If Watt has been healthy I would say yes

Comment

Would trade Watt and Cushing before Clowney.

Yes this will be his 4th year but he only has 3 yrs of playing time on him.

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                          As injury prone as he is and with as many holes that the team has, I'd absolutely have him on the trading block. What good did he do the team this year? 1 superstar doesn't get you anywhere. Historically, the Texans are a prime example of that.
                          Absolutely agree!

Comment

Keep Clowney.

If JJ comes back, trade him. Get something for him before it’s too late. Plus, it’ll give him a chance to win a Super Bowl. He’s wasting his talent in Houston. Year before last, the Texans had the #1 defense in the league, WITHOUT JJ WATT.

If Watson and mercilus can get healthy, the Texans will be ok without watt. Houston needs an offensive line and a defensive secondary. I’ve never seen a secondary give up so many pass interference penalties.

Comment

You trade him if he can get you closer to a championship by doing that.

I believe he has good value now. Low 1st and a 3rd with a player added to the deal. Possibly OL

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                                Would trade Watt and Cushing before Clowney.

Yes this will be his 4th year but he only has 3 yrs of playing time on him.
                                I doubt Cushing has any real trade value. Clowney will command 120 ml in free agency and will get it. I wish they would have traded out of the 1st pick in 2014 but Rick Smith's demands were too high. I can't see the Texans paying two D lineman 100 million dollar contracts. So if someone is willing to give us the 4th pick in the draft, I would do it. We have one offensive lineman that deserves to start. Use that pick to draft the best left tackle in the draft.

I know that coach in NE would trade him. But what does he know.

Comment

Working...
                                X