Just Signed New Lease Agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txarrows View Post
    That's good deer 130's and 150's! The ranch manager has been on this ranch for more than 10 years that's why he has a 8pt or better rule. I haven't seen any deer pictures of previous kills but my friend told me they have quality deer on the ranch.
    I bet they have adequate deer. An acquaintance of mine hunts just southwest of Snyder on the river on a huge ranch and said neighbors have taken B&C bucks and they've had a few themselves. It's 24,000 acres low fence. Theyre out there. I'm excited about this year. And the rain has been awesome. Our tanks all have a lot of water with many being close to full and we have something like 24 tanks. We just got about 5" out here too. Some I'm curious to see what the tanks look like now

Comment

Good luck brother!

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
        I bet they have adequate deer. An acquaintance of mine hunts just southwest of Snyder on the river on a huge ranch and said neighbors have taken B&C bucks and they've had a few themselves. It's 24,000 acres low fence. Theyre out there. I'm excited about this year. And the rain has been awesome. Our tanks all have a lot of water with many being close to full and we have something like 24 tanks. We just got about 5" out here too. Some I'm curious to see what the tanks look like now
        The 2 ranches that join ours are large ranches also. We are southwest of Snyder also. We have around 5 tanks and a 4 to 5 acre lake that is spring feed.

Comment

Originally posted by ty729 View Post
          $6 per acre....excellent!
          That price per acre reminds me of when I use to hunt with my dad in South Texas a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
          X