Deerman at Collin County May 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deerman at Collin County May 21/22

Collin County Bowhunters will be hosting our annual T.H.E. Deerman tournament this week-end, May 21/22.

This format is totally different from most tournaments in that the score rings are placed in the position where you would shoot a live animal in a true hunting situation. Some of the shots may be quartering as much as 60*, when that happens the kill area moves to a totally different location.

You will have to shoot out of position sometimes, or kneeling, or twisting or leaning, just like you might in a real live animal shot.

It is a fun format and if you have not shot one of these tournaments, come on out and join us.

It will be a shotgun start at 10:00 both days. 30 Targets.

We will have plenty of water on the course.

We will also have soft drinks, gator aide, burgers and hot dogs for purchase.

Wayne

ttt

Comment

That sounds like a Hoot. Wish I could twist, bend and lean lol.
      You guys have fun.

Comment

I'll be there Sunday.

Comment

ttt

Comment

We had a good turnout yesterday, I think 54 shooters. Hopefully the weather will hold off for Today. I think the rain is supposed to come in late, so we should be done by then. Come on out if you can.

Shotgun start at 10:00.

Wayne

Comment

On behalf of Collin County Bowhunters, I want to thank everyone who came out this week-end. We had a total of 85 shooters and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much a I did.

I didn't shoot very well, but that's not unusual, I still had a blast trying.

Our next shoot is our annual TBOT shoot on June 4/5

Wayne

Comment

Working...
              X