SpotHogg Real Deal or Sword Twilight Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SpotHogg Real Deal or Sword Twilight Hunter

I've used some pretty poor sights in the past and I've finally decided to drop a little coin on a good one. I had my mind set on a Real Deal 5-pin with wraps, but someone recently suggested a Sword Twilight Hunter as a quality alternative. I like the idea of being able to order the SpotHogg with different size pins (first 3 .019, last 2 .010). Any thoughts or advantages/disadvantage on either one? Thanks

never used a spott hog but ive had the twi for years and love it

Comment

Last week, I just phone ordered a MicroTune from Viper in a AP camo with the top three a .019 and bottom two at .010. Got a 2X lens also. Might give them a look at their web sight if different sized pins is what your after. Price is resonable too.

Spott Hogg is a well recognized name.
      I'm sure if you call the right person at Sword, you could get the set-up you want as well.

Comment

Spot Hogg makes a great sight.The only thing I would recommend would be get the wrap on it to gather more light.

Comment

I really like my spot hogg. I sent it in today to change a few things around.Changing from .029 to .019 and going to stop light the top three and dropping the fifth pin. If you want you can have things changed around from spot hogg for 10.00 plus shipping not a bad deal.

Comment

i love my spot hogg 5 pin

Comment

I like my Spot Hog.

Comment

I've got two Real Deals, love them, built like a tank and easy to adjust. All pins are .010, gives me a nice sight picture on those close shots.

Comment

spot hogg is what i look thru

Comment

hogg

I have both ---the Sword is nice and easy to adjust however it is no where near as bright as the hogg. That is why the hogg is the one for me.
                    LL

Comment

Get the seven deadly pins with wrap. Great sight, I absolutely love.

Comment

I used to shoot the Twilight Hunter. It was a good sight but they rust very easily. I now shoot the Spott Hog Real Deal and like it better than the Twilight Hunter.

Comment

Spot hogg for me!

Comment

SPOT HOGG all the way !!! They are the brightest i have ever used & if you put a light on them you can light up the nite !!!

Comment

Sword for me, great sights!

Comment

Working...
                              X