Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Website Sendero Slings (Custom Wrist slings)!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice, congrats

Comment

All colors are in stock we will only have a selected few pics to show on the website.

Thanks

Nate

Comment

Awesome.. I'll be ordering mine soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

just ordered all black. thanks

Comment

Thanks for posting link. good luck :-)

Comment

Thanks everyone!!

If you see something that isn't working on the site let me know?

Feed back good or bad!

Thanks Nathan McRae

Comment

bump!!!

Comment

Great website!

Comment

You're making me want things that aren't just camo colored...I love that black, blue and grey.

One thing for the site...is there a way in the pictures of each product you could have an arrow showing which strands are colors 1, 2, 3, 4, etc?

Comment

Nate, will you have a javi drager this year at the shoot out?

Comment

Originally posted by C9H13NO3 View Post
                        You're making me want things that aren't just camo colored...I love that black, blue and grey.

One thing for the site...is there a way in the pictures of each product you could have an arrow showing which strands are colors 1, 2, 3, 4, etc?
                        We will be working on a descriptions for each product.

Example
                        Color 1 braid
                        Color 2 braid
                        Color 3 inner cobra stich
                        Color 4 inner cobra stich

Example: If you want all Black braided then Color 1 & 2 would be black and if you wanted Neon Orange and Charcoal Grey as the Cobra Stich bigger part then Color Option 3 would be Neon Orange and Color option 4 would be Charcoal Grey.

Once the description is up and running it will be easier.

If you only want two colors then it would look like the custom sling. You could leave Color 3 & 4 blank if you ever need something crazy don't hesitate to give me a shout via email or phone both on the website. I can walk or tell you how to order and get what you need.

As far as the Javi Drags not this year!!!

Thanks again,

Nate

Comment

Thinking about something black grey and blue like the bracelet above. I'll get in touch when I'm ready. Looks awesome.

Comment

Looks awesome, Nate!

Comment

Nate - I was looking at the deer tip bracelets...deer tip 2 has a picture w/ 3 colors (gray, black, and red) but there are only 2 color choices when you go to order. deer tip 1 has a picture w/ 2 colors and there are 2 color choices. help me figure out which color is which on the color choices??? also what is the coupon code...when you go to order there is a box for coupon code. deer tips look nice! and thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Got em 23811 View Post
                                Nate - I was looking at the deer tip bracelets...deer tip 2 has a picture w/ 3 colors (gray, black, and red) but there are only 2 color choices when you go to order. deer tip 1 has a picture w/ 2 colors and there are 2 color choices. help me figure out which color is which on the color choices??? also what is the coupon code...when you go to order there is a box for coupon code. deer tips look nice! and thanks!
                                We are adding a few things and that was one thing that we missed we will be working on this in the nexzt few days we are also working on descriptions of each product so give use a few days to work out the kinks as far as the lace on the Deer Tip #2 we will be adding that in shortly basically it will be Color Option #3 we will have it in the description below the product.

Coupon Codes will come at a later date keep your eyes open.

Thanks again,

Nathan McRae
                                Sendero Slings

Comment

Working...
                                X