No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking these pics I've learned I am not a good aerial photographer. I was focused getting close ups of your camp and not the entire property.

Comment

Dear Lord, let me make it to retirement so i can leave Houston behind and walk around this property and thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Dear Lord, let me make it to retirement so i can leave Houston behind and walk around this property and thank You.
        Amen....congrats on the place its beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
          Amen....congrats on the place its beautiful.
          Thank you sir.

Comment

Any luck with the trapper ?

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
              Any luck with the trapper ?
              No. He never could get a cellular gate to work with ATT. Said hes trying to figure out a tmobile system.

Comment

I just read through this whole thread. You have an awesome place. I believe my 21 acre "Ranch" is very close to yours. I feel like we are a lot alike, if I'm not at my property working on something I'm thinking about something up there I could or should be working on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                  I just read through this whole thread. You have an awesome place. I believe my 21 acre "Ranch" is very close to yours. I feel like we are a lot alike, if I'm not at my property working on something I'm thinking about something up there I could or should be working on.
                  Thank u sir. Send me A pm with your location and we can compare notes

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                    Which only makes the journey that much more exciting Doing Great Chew!

Comment

Put some trees in the ground this weekend. Red oak and live oak. Didnt have as much room to plant as i thought due to existing tree cover. Didnt rake many pics.

Used the new sprayer I got for Christmas to get them all watered.

Lots of good fire pit time with the family. Brother in law visited. Hogs didnt cooperate. Had the hog light on the feeder kickin out green and a lit reticle on the Sig AK47.

Comment

Up here now to mow and take measurements for a new culvert project. Had over 2000 trail cam pics. Big groups of hogs have moved on with only a few solitary beasts remaining.

Nice bachelor group that has list all their horns.

Will have the wife on the John Deere mower and me on the Kubota in the morning. Daughter will be on the polaris "supervising".

Comment

Comment

Looking like things are progressing nicely. Always a good thing to have the family work together.

Comment

Great to see that smiling mug of yours at Bownanza Bobby~!

Comment

Nice Bobby, looks like most of your critters are working the same shift you do!

Comment

Working...
                                X