X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They work great or at least mine does.

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA BOW HUNTER View Post
      My only concern is scratching the old lady when you pull it off. Other then that I have heard good things about them
      I’m pretty sure they are coated in rubber. At least the ones I have seen are.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        You dont need a chl to carry in your car. As long as its not sitting out in the open. You are not required to hid it.
        (a-1) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries on or about his or her person a handgun in a motor vehicle or watercraft that is owned by the person or under the person's control at any time in which:

(1) the handgun is in plain view, unless the person is licensed to carry a handgun under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code, and the handgun is carried in a shoulder or belt holster; or

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA BOW HUNTER View Post
          My only concern is scratching the old lady when you pull it off. Other then that I have heard good things about them

The one I just ordered has micro suede on the surface

Comment

I have mine in a holster mounted in the truck.

If I am pulled over I just put it in the console out of sight before I stop.

Comment

Now $50 poorer.....

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                (a-1) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries on or about his or her person a handgun in a motor vehicle or watercraft that is owned by the person or under the person's control at any time in which:

(1) the handgun is in plain view, unless the person is licensed to carry a handgun under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code, and the handgun is carried in a shoulder or belt holster; or
                Sitting out in open = Plain view

Comment

The magnets aren't for me, but if thats what you want and are worried about concealement, you could hang a ball cap on the pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                    Sweet! That is what I was looking for. Ordered one and will test it out. Thank you
                    Cool. Be careful with the magnet when placing. They are very strong. They will bite ya. Also the side with the seam of the micro fiber is a bit less magnetic. Face it out towards the gun if less force to remove is desired.

Comment

Sitting out in open = Plain view
                      If I can see it or a part of it, and identify it, it's plain view in my book. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                        If I can see it or a part of it, and identify it, it's plain view in my book. :-)
                        Right if you can see it from outside my vehicle it would be in plain sight

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                          I am pretty sure you are correct (which I don't understand because of open carry). I would mount it in my center console so it is not visible.

Currently I clip my cc holster under my steering wheel, but it is not easy to get on/off and it is not completely concealed.

I am looking for something where I could leave the holster on at all times, and just put my pistol somewhere while driving (for comfort).
                          Tell me what you don't understand and I'll see if I can clear it up.

Comment

No concerns w/magnetizing any of the internal parts like the sear or safety or ?
                            Seems like that could happen & cause some internal parts to not function as designed.

Comment

Seen them selling at the gun shows and cool concept but wasnt bout to spend $25-30 bucks for parts that cost less than $5. Seen someone make them on youtube..pretty simple takes like 5 mins to make

Comment

Right if you can see it from outside my vehicle it would be in plain sight
                                Soooo....you're saying it needs to be hidden?

Comment

Working...
                                X