No announcement yet.

West Texas Hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease is just West of Robert Lee. Lot of young deer moving. Only seen a couple mature deer on camera yet. One of which my brother smoked last Sunday. We'll see if we can catch up with one of the others.

Comment

Tx Kidd

not familiar with that name. Is that the name of a ranch? I'm on the Terrell/Val Verde County line.

Comment

I am on a new to me lease just north of Dryden (Meyers Canyon). I was out there to check out the lease September 24th and set up feeders and cameras. I will be going back October 17th to hunt for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          not familiar with that name. Is that the name of a ranch? I'm on the Terrell/Val Verde County line.
          Yes its the name of a ranch. Any mountain lions or black bear sightings at your place?

Comment

I had a mountain lion on game camera two years ago. Haven't seen him since. Neighbors have seen lions on camera once or twice and even on their camp camera. Black bears have been on camera at their place as well, probably because they have the Pecos River running through it. Destroyed a couple of their feeders. We haven't seen any bears, but that doesn't mean the haven't come through.

Comment

Ozona. Headed there tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure how early I'll be able to leave but I'll be headed out tomorrow at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  Not sure how early I'll be able to leave but I'll be headed out tomorrow at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Keep us posted if you get signal at your place. Good luck!

Comment

Alpine/Marathon two monster elk and aoudad. seen great mulies.

Comment

Originally posted by GTXHUNTER88 View Post
                      Alpine/Marathon two monster elk and aoudad. seen great mulies.
                      You hunt already?

I am heading out in morning.
                      Guiding friend on antelope and taking daughter for elk.
                      Should be a good weekend.
                      Last edited by wtx223; 10-06-2016, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Southern Reagan/ northern Crockett county. Tons of deer and a few real good mature deer. Going to be a good season I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Kidd View Post
                          Keep us posted if you get signal at your place. Good luck!
                          I will. Actually have the perfect set up. Signal in the stand but not at the camp house.

Comment

West of ozona. Went last weekend and plan to be there Saturday an Sunday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I hunt around Dryden, haven't been able to get out there yet, but will be out there soon

Comment

West of Pandale... First year and cant make it out there until next weekend, we are going to stay 4-5 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X