Painting Yamaha Rhino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painting Yamaha Rhino

Okay guys... I have a Yamaha Rhino that has some crappy faded camo on it that has rubbed off in a couple spots. I was thinking about removing all the pieces, pressure washing the tar out of them, spraying some plastic primer, painting flat black, and putting factory looking silver decals back on it. Does anyone on the GS have any advice, recommedations, or experience?

I had my 4 Wheeler done by John at Triple C I posted a thread on it a while back it still looks awesome!!! It's the bedliner material!

Comment

Bump

Comment

I will be watching closely since mine is bright red and would love to flat black it out.

Comment

I have never had good luck with painting the plastic off of an ATV. Over time it will scratch and you are left with it looking worse than when you started. The Bed liner thing seems to work ok, but its a dull color, JMHO

Comment

Painting plastic won't work very long in a hunting environment. Bedliner material it, have it dipped or buy new plastic.
            Last edited by Ol Thumper; 04-11-2012, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Rhino lining

Comment

I used Krylon Fusion on my rhino and it held up allot better than i ecspected. Fusion is made to paint plastic. May have to touch it up every now and then if you scratch sOme off on trees or whatever

Comment

Working...
                X