• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin good brotha

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Just got both of the doors cut ill get pics as soon as I get a chance my lab jumped out of my truck driving and cost me 2000$ to get him fixed I havnt messed with it much but I'll try to do a little today

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
          Did you fill it with water before you welded on it? Or how did keep from lighting the old gas fumes?
          First pic I think I see a hose in it.
          But it must of been empty to pick it up and get it on legs.

Comment

How do you like those torch gauges? I'm needing new ones and I saw those at J&B's welding supply here in Lubbock. I've heard they're the way to go but dang they're expensive...

Comment

Tomcat it was filled when I lifted and put the legs on I wish I would've put it on legs first but I used my tractor so it wasn't to bad but I was by myself so it was kinda a pain but not to bad

Comment

Jman I like them I just bough a whole new torch set It ran me about 200$ brand new for gauges torch and all but I think well worth it

Comment

We need updates !

Comment

Lol I havnt had much time and my welder and torch is at my gfs house I had to build some cattle pens I should have everything back tonight and have the firebox on tomorrow I'll post more pics

Comment

Working...
                    X