College Football 2017 Week 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
    Is the season over yet.....#Aggies, #Longhorns, #Baylor, Cannot wait for College Baseball.
    Friday . . West Virginia . . In Germany . . Gig em . .

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Gary Patterson

I haven’t heard that one yet. Maybe he’s due a raise at TCU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        I haven’t heard that one yet. Maybe he’s due a raise at TCU.

I was hearing Jimbo earlier but I think it his just his agent spreading rumors.

Comment

Maybe my team can win one for a change.

Comment

Gary Patterson
            I saw it on the Aggie paid site yesterday. There were about 5 threads claiming they would just go hire GP, lol.

Comment

I saw it on the Aggie paid site yesterday. There were about 5 threads claiming they would just go hire GP, lol.

GP is not going anywhere. With his total package he’s probably the highest paid coach in CFB behind Saban.

Texas has a 3 game season and they need to finish 3-0. The good news is they do have a chance to do that. They just can’t play from behind with Tech and WVU.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                GP is not going anywhere. With his total package he’s probably the highest paid coach in CFB behind Saban.

Texas has a 3 game season and they need to finish 3-0. The good news is they do have a chance to do that. They just can’t play from behind with Tech and WVU.
                correct.

I don't think Texas will have trouble with Tech. WVU will be a tougher test!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  Texas is out for revenge against Kansas.

Bawhahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

The equipment managers getting the grass stains out of our QB uniforms would be considered a successful season at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      The equipment managers getting the grass stains out of our QB uniforms would be considered a successful season at this point.

My boys are the best in the business!

Comment

On a positive note. Young and Carter are going to have fun over the next 3 games. These two kids can run the rock. Young, in his limited carries (12), netted over 30 yards rushing versus TCU who is stout versus the run. He had some success. The Texas OL is in complete disarray, but they'll look 10 times better over the next three games simply based on who they're playing. WV is similar to ISU or KSU for that matter, that is definitely the toughest game that remains.

Maybe the D will pitch a shutout this week.

Comment

On a positive note. Young and Carter are going to have fun over the next 3 games. These two kids can run the rock. Young, in his limited carries (12), netted over 30 yards rushing versus TCU who is stout versus the run. He had some success. The Texas OL is in complete disarray, but they'll look 10 times better over the next three games simply based on who they're playing. WV is similar to ISU or KSU for that matter, that is definitely the toughest game that remains.

Maybe the D will pitch a shutout this week.
                          Watching some of the Oline clips from TCU game on Twitter, it's a wonder Texas netted 9 yards. Good grief this group does some boneheaded ****.. They would make better matadors than OLineman.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Watching some of the Oline clips from TCU game on Twitter, it's a wonder Texas netted 9 yards. Good grief this group does some boneheaded ****.. They would make better matadors than OLineman.
                            7 sacks for -26 and Heard dropped for -2 in the wildcat. puke

Hell, they're **** near the worst unit in college football. They've given up 28 sacks for -197 yards and there are still three games on the **** schedule.

Comment

7 sacks for -26 and Heard dropped for -2 in the wildcat. puke

Hell, they're **** near the worst unit in college football. They've given up 28 sacks for -197 yards and there are still three games on the **** schedule.
                              Wait til you see KU's!

Comment

In I suppose lol. Yeah not too mad at Kansas, they got rid of Charlie. But we better beat their *** this year. Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X