Winch ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winch ?

What is the best winch for around $300. I will be using for a hay spike and to put on my little Toyota pickup.

A $300 winch and you'll end up needing penicillin to cure it....

Comment

Harbor Freight Badlands hands down. Best winch for the money there is. The 5000lb would probably work fine but you can get the 9000 and still be under 3 bills.

Comment

I have a 9k HF winch with no complaints. I use it on my car hauler and F-250. On my hay buggy trailer I use a hand crank with brake. I built the buggy about 10 years ago and the winch works great to this day and no free spool when you let go with it under a load.
        Last edited by brushtrooper; 12-08-2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Tractor supply normal has a sale end if their year on thier in house brand

Comment

Winch

Rugged Ridge makes a decent winch. I have 8500# set up on my trailer with a deep cycle battery. It has pulled several cars onto the trailer with no problems. Check Quadratech.

Comment

I appreciate all the suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                A $300 winch and you'll end up needing penicillin to cure it....
                Are you thinking of a wench?

Comment

Wait till you get a 20% off coupon for harbor freight and they have the winch you want on sale. I got the atv 5000 lb winch and a hitch hauler plus 3 year warranty out of the door for $200

Comment

There's a 25% off coupon I just got in a email. It ends after today

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Make sure it doesn't exclude winches. I waited in line with my coupon in hand, but was told to read the fine print. Still bought it and happy with it after several years.

Comment

Working...
                      X