Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Storm View Post
    Someone is being dispatched so never mind guys.
    Good to hear.

Comment

PM sent storm

Comment

Dear Marlboro Man !!
        Maybe if you would leave a pile of corn instead of a pile of butts, people wouldn’t mind you hunting their spots !
        Please be respectful of other people’s set ups I know it’s public but let’s try to be courteous.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
          Dear Marlboro Man !!
          Maybe if you would leave a pile of corn instead of a pile of butts, people wouldn’t mind you hunting their spots !
          Please be respectful of other people’s set ups I know it’s public but let’s try to be courteous.
          I'm no longer surprised by the ignorance or lack of common courtesy anymore, especially when it comes to hunting public land. At least he didn't steal your setup...

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
            I'm no longer surprised by the ignorance or lack of common courtesy anymore, especially when it comes to hunting public land. At least he didn't steal your setup...
            Kind-a hard to steal corn off the ground. I always try to scatter it to slow the "corn thieves" down . But, if a person is really motivated....

I've had the same happen to me a few times. Even had one feller come sit on it while I was in a tree above him. I let him sit a little while before a "mysterious voice" let him know where I was.

Comment

Good luck this morning to those who made it out

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Kind-a hard to steal corn off the ground. I always try to scatter it to slow the "corn thieves" down . But, if a person is really motivated....

I've had the same happen to me a few times. Even had one feller come sit on it while I was in a tree above him. I let him sit a little while before a "mysterious voice" let him know where I was.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Did you use your best Morgan freeman voice mike??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Sounded like there may have been more than just corn left.

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
                    Sounded like there may have been more than just corn left.
                    Don't take it personally. I always try to look at the quirky, brighter side of a situation. As life is not to be taken to seriously. How can one "enjoy life" if it's taken to seriously. Worrying isn't productive. But you are right, could have been more than corn left out there, if that is what your referring to.

Comment

Oh no offense taken at all. Just thought o.p. may have been referring to his set up as more than just corn he hunts from a climber or whatever. I assumed a ladder stand or groundblind may have been where the butts were left. Lots of assuming on my behalf...

Comment

Being a mobile hunter has given me the opportunity to move from tree to tree and area to area if there has been a recent hunter nearby. The people who leave their scent wicks, thermacell cartridges, and cigarette butts are the people I would like to stay far away from.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                          Dear Marlboro Man !!
                          What he said...

Comment

Back in the stand after taking Saturday off.

Comment

Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Got it done this morning!
                              My biggest public land buck to date.
                              Got to watch 2 bucks fight it out at 15 yards.
                              Got to feel that rush that I haven’t felt in a few years. Thank God for the food and the experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great buck

Comment

Working...
                                X