Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ranch Ride Recommendations....$ 4000 MAX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda CRV 4x4. You can't go wrong with a Honda.
    Several on Craigslist for under $2,000

Comment

Dodge Dakota or f150 super crew
      Can even add a topper if needed

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
        Honda CRV 4x4. You can't go wrong with a Honda.
        Several on Craigslist for under $2,000
        I wasn't sure about the awd system. You ever seen on in use for a ranch ride?

Comment

Toyota 4Runner!

I've updated to LED bars but this thing is great. Ac in the summer, Heat in the winter. Dry in the rain. Does great in the mud.

Comment

Mine would have to have a bed. I'm not putting a deer or pig in the back of a SUV and with our dusty roads a hitch hauler makes a mess...

Comment

I've got a 96 bronco that'd be perfect but can't let it go for $4000

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Mine would have to have a bed. I'm not putting a deer or pig in the back of a SUV and with our dusty roads a hitch hauler makes a mess...
                My hitch hauler basket goes on the front. Only gets mud on it when going fast. I'd rather have the bows/guns inside with 4 people. That's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                  Toyota 4Runner!

I've updated to LED bars but this thing is great. Ac in the summer, Heat in the winter. Dry in the rain. Does great in the mud.

Nice! I found one but can't get a return call from seller. What year is yours?

Comment

Ranch Ride Recommendations....$ 4000 MAX!

Cargo rack attached through the hitch, it's what I use and it's works fine. Not sure what you talk about dusty roads making a mess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Jmsck12; 02-14-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

f150 supercrew with a flatbed.

Comment

I drive slow....plus it will have front and rear racks. Pigs are drug behind vehicle with a 20 ft strap!

Comment

I would find a high mileage pickup. All those SUVs sound fun but they are useless for a lot of ranch chores vs a pickup.

Comment

A decent Cherokee can be had for less than $4000. We loved ours before an electrical issue turned it into a crispy critter. Believe it was due to the previous owner's shady wiring and nothing to do with the Jeep itself. I wouldn't hesitate to go back with an XJ if looking for a lease ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Nice! I found one but can't get a return call from seller. What year is yours?
                              Mine is a 1993.

Comment

X2

Very surprised at the lack of pickups mentioned. Get something with a bed so you can use it for other things too. Anything else is a waste in comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                X