Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brown E View Post
    Doubt if the Cowboys want to see the Packers right away. No team is hotter although their secondary is in shambles.
    Agree but I think they wanted NY far less. The NY "D" has cowboys number. I believe dallas has a better chance of out soring GB.

Comment

Living with a Who Dat I can safely say there are no fans more rabid and loyal than a Saint's Who Dat. Unless you have been in the Superdome you have no clue what decibels are. Or any stadium with in a 6 hour drive on game day where the Ain'ts are playing.

Geaux Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Wasn't Russell Wilson a rookie when he won with Seattle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. It was his second year, I believe, but don't quote me.

He did it with that brutal Seahawks def which no one left in the playoffs have anything close.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
          No. It was his second year, I believe, but don't quote me.

He did it with that brutal Seahawks def which no one left in the playoffs have anything close.

Haha. I quoted you

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            I'm sure there are a lot of true fans with ties to GB, but you really can't count those who were married into the fandom!

Lucky man, I guess. The irony is, the very first little league team I played for was the Packers. [emoji1474]

Comment

Lucky man, I guess. The irony is, the very first little league team I played for was the Packers. [emoji1474]

Good thing your wife wasn't from Cleveland

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Good thing your wife wasn't from Cleveland

Touché. [emoji4][emoji23]

Comment

Let's see:

-Sold out every game since the 60's.
                  -35 year wait for season tickets.
                  -Not an empty seat in the stadium even in frigid temps.

I would say they're great fans. Booing because your team isn't performing doesn't equate to bad fans, it means they are passionate about their team.

Forbes had them listed as the number one fans a few years ago.
                  Just curious where all the Packer loyalists were mid year when thay were struggling. They are coming out of the woodworks now. Sure looks like a lot of fair weathered band wagoners to me.

Comment

I'm from Green Bay originally. GO PACK GO!!! DIE HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nfl playoffs

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                      Just curious where all the Packer loyalists were mid year when thay were struggling. They are coming out of the woodworks now. Sure looks like a lot of fair weathered band wagoners to me.

Oh hellz yaw, I know a cowboy fan ain't talking about bandwagon fans.

Where was cowboy fans the past 20'years? I've heard people on here say, "I'll watch them now that they're winning", so you tell me.

Once again, sell out a stadium when the temperature is 6 degrees and talk to me about fair weathered fans.

GGO PACK GO!

Comment

Oh hellz yaw, I know a cowboy fan ain't talking about bandwagon fans.

Where was cowboy fans the past 20'years? I've heard people on here say, "I'll watch them now that they're winning", so you tell me.

Once again, sell out a stadium when the temperature is 6 degrees and talk to me about fair weathered fans.

GGO PACK GO!

Dang! That's a lot of empty seats.

Comment

Let's see:

-Sold out every game since the 60's.

-35 year wait for season tickets.

-Not an empty seat in the stadium even in frigid temps.

I would say they're great fans. Booing because your team isn't performing doesn't equate to bad fans, it means they are passionate about their team.

Forbes had them listed as the number one fans a few years ago.

Whatever makes you feel better about your ordinary fans

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                            Go look at the Dallas Cowboy thread starting at page 24....pack fans were conveniently absent from that beat down

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              Musta been Oct. 16 2017 !

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                To be fair, a large majority of Dallas fans require 2 seats.

Comment

Working...
                                X