Long distance shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long distance shooting

Looks like it's that time of year for long distance shooting as the range is set up. Bulls eye in the center of every back stop.
    Attached Files

I could lose a lot of money in arrows that way.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoot tan colored arrows!

Comment

Get after it, Bob!!!

Bisch

Comment

I'll have to try that!

Comment

I shoot the rolled side I had too many arrows burry in th other sides but fun for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've done that very thing. Lots of fun!!!

Comment

I see those things all over the place - never knew what they were for. There must be more archers out there than I realized - those targets are everywhere!

Comment

If they are covered in a wrapper leave them be, growing another year I think. LOL
                  Seriously thought about buying a bale for target practice and putting it on my range. Sure would save cash in rhinehearts.. ?

Comment

I shoot the rill side not flat so arrows dont sink up n them or get lost n middle but yes great longrange fun!!!

Comment

There is a hay field I drive by near San Angelo that I would love to shoot! Great way to extend your range and learn your limits.

Comment

Awesome! I love shooting long distances. Makes those 15 yard shots feel like 'chip shots'.

Comment

Do it every time we bale the meadows on our place! One of the best parts is the coastal being short/easy to walk through, and no chigger problems! Oh, and unlimited targets! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

As long as they're YOUR bales or permission is granted. Lotsa farmers don't appreciate arrows in their baled hay, broadheads or not.

if all is well with that aspect, try using steel blunts for arrow tips. They'll still 'stick' but penetrate much less than target points.

Comment

Working...
                            X