No announcement yet.

My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bev told me about this last night if yall need anything let us know sorry to hear your son has to deal with such a thing at this age it's really sad but y'all have a really strong family and he will be fine

Comment

Prayers for your son and everyone involved in this mess.

Comment

Continued prayers for a full recovery

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hogan and I send our prayers.

Comment

Prayers of healing and calm for Clay, family and everyone involved.

Comment

May God provide healing, comfort and understanding to Clay and everyone else.

Comment

Continued prayers for your Son and all the victims of this horrible tragedy. I cant imagine how it would feel if it were my kids

Comment

Thanks for the update! Praying for ya'll!!!

Comment

Prayers up for you all going through this.

Comment

Prayers sent. Jaden is praying for him too. She remembers him from out First Point trip with LSBA. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Continuing prayers...get well soon!

Comment

Glad to hear that he is okay. Prayers for all of the families affected both physically and mentally.

Comment

"The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken. Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned. The LORD will rescue his servants; no one who takes refuge in him will be condemned." ~ Psalms 34:17-22

Our church, as many others across Texas, prayed for your friends and family yesterday and will continue to do so.

Comment

Prayers for Clay, you/family, the others hurt by this and the entire Santa Fe community. God bless you all!!

And thanks for the huntin pics of Clay. Those are awesome!!

Comment

So many thoughts and prayers for Clay, you guys, and all of Santa Fe.

Please keep us updated on his progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X