Collin County Bowhunters Club Shoot May 19/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Bowhunters Club Shoot May 19/20

Collin County Bowhunters will be having a Club Shoot this coming week-end, May 19/20.

All classes, Cash Payout

Free Hot Dogs, Hot Links, Chips and drinks.

Kinds 12 and under always shoot free.

Come on out.

Wayne

What are the start times?

Comment

We will be there around 6:30 AM both days. Start when you get there. If you want to beat the heat, come early.

Sunday: Cards have to be in by 2:00

Payout done on Sunday after everyone finishes. If you shoot Saturday and have a high enough score to win any money, be REALLY sure we have GOOD contact Information for you.

Wayne

Comment

do the 12 and under shoot for money also and where can I find some class rules on shot distance and shuch
        Last edited by lk05077; 05-18-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

I wish I were a Collin County bowhunter!

Comment

Start around 6:30 am how long does it go to ?
            Would like to check it out

Comment

Under 12 shoot free and have no payout.

Go to collincountybowhunters.org for rules and information and directions to club.

At all Club Shoots, we shoot 15 targets and shoot them twice for a 30 Target total.

The time it takes depends on how fast you shoot. If you shoot very slow, you probably need to start early. We would like for everyone to be done by 2:00 on Saturday, especially when it is hot out.

Sunday, the cards MUST to be in by 2:00.

Wayne

Comment

We want to thank everyone who came out. I hope you all had a great time. Weather was perfect, both days, overcast and cool for the most part. We ahd 46 shooters for the week-end, and we appreciate every single one of you.

Our next tournament is a TBOT shoot on June 2/3. Come on out and join us. This s a Traditional Bow only shoot, so if you don't have one, borrow one from someone and come on out.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                X