A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
    It will go to Tommen, Joff's younger brother.
    Spoiler....

Comment

Originally posted by TXhunter77 View Post
      I thought that Robert had a heir to the throne other than Joffrey. I believe it is the dark hair boy that was a blacksmith.
      Gendry… "The Bull"… but he is a bas tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Spoiler....
        Not really… That's just how primogeniture works… heh

Comment

Im not ready crap from this thread because of the possibility of spoilers.

With that said..... Anyone have a HBO account I can borrow?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Im not ready crap from this thread because of the possibility of spoilers.

With that said..... Anyone have a HBO account I can borrow?
            I watch on viptv.net. You can buy credits. 200 credits is 20 bucks, and each show is two credits, so it's a pretty good value. It has every show you can think of on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
              Gendry… "The Bull"… but he is a bas tard.
              I thought that is why he was kept a secret because he was a possible heir since Joffrey wasn't Robert's blood. Isn't that way Ned Stark lose his head

Comment

Spoiler....
                More fact than spoiler. If something happens to Tommen it would go to his little sister Marcella (sp?).

Don't worry about me spoiling. I'm not giving up anything. I got spoiled on a certain happening in book 5 and didn't appreciate it one bit.

Comment

I thought that is why he was kept a secret because he was a possible heir since Joffrey wasn't Robert's blood. Isn't that way Ned Stark lose his head
                  It would go to the non-******* first.

Comment

No he was kept a secret so Cersie wouldn't have him killed like all the other ones…

He was proof that Joffrey wasn't legitimate… remember… "the blood is strong"…

Every Baratheon has dark headed children… all the *******s were dark haired… all of the royal kids were blonde…

The queen had all the *******s killed to hide it.

Comment

Not really… That's just how primogeniture works… heh

Well there was some doubt as to who might get it before that for those of us who have not read the books ....that is all I am saying.

I mean you have Tommen, Stannis, and the *******. Hell somebody could rat on Cersi for providing inbred heirss in the first 5 minutes of the next episode..

Comment

Well there was some doubt as to who might get it before that for those of us who have not read the books ....that is all I am saying.

I mean you have Tommen, Stannis, and the *******. Hell somebody could rat on Cersi for providing inbred heirss in the first 5 minutes of the next episode..
                        Well, I didnt say something like that wasnt about to happen. I was just answering a question as to who would automatically succeed joff as king.

Comment

No he was kept a secret so Cersie wouldn't have him killed like all the other ones…

He was proof that Joffrey wasn't legitimate… remember… "the blood is strong"…

Every Baratheon has dark headed children… all the *******s were dark haired… all of the royal kids were blonde…

The queen had all the *******s killed to hide it.
                          Ok.....I remember them hunting the others down just couldn't remember why

Comment

Oh man... This season should be awesome. Lots of things happen. I love reading all the theories. No one spoil it. Definitely don't skip an episode!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                              Well, I didnt say something like that wasnt about to happen. I was just answering a question as to who would automatically succeed joff as king.
                              Not griping...just hacking on you..

Comment

You have no idea how intense your addiction to this story is going to get.

All Men Must Die

Get ready for your total inability to get anything else done in your free time.

I doubt I'm the first to say it, but,... It's better than LOTR.

Comment

Working...
                                X