Montana Elk and Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montana Elk and Deer

Got my Deer and Elk tags in the mail today for Montana. (Not trying to rub it in Buff, just excited.)

17 Lbs more to lose and I'll be ready to stalk at 8,000 ft.

Do you by any chance need a sherpa for your trip sir?

Comment

I'm so jealous . a better man would tell you how happy he was for you and what a great place Montana is... I will ask around and see if I can find one for you

Comment

Cool, Ill know in a couple weeks if I drew both for Colorado.

Comment

anybody seen Chunky?

Comment

That is awesome...I hope to hunt the mountains before I get too old and fat to enjoy it...ooops...TOO LATE!

Comment

Aggiebohunter
              Good luck on the draw!

Did you see McKinney the other day?

Comment

No he never showed up but, Flannigan and some of his old coaches showed up and killed a beast.

Comment

You got hogs on your place bigger than that bear Steve killed!

Comment

Killed 3 this week over 300lbs. One feller got charged, hit him in the knee flipped him up in the air and got hit again. Got tore up pretty good.

Ronnie and I went in to see if we could kill it for him. The hunter had shot him right square in the butt with a muzzy, hunter was standing his ground with his bow when he got charged. Stupid move. I went in with a .357 Ronnie with a .44 I hit him twice, Ronnie twice, but neither of us even slowed him down. Another hunter hit him five times with a slug gun. He finally dispatched him. Skinning him out we found all of our handgun rounds in the shield, never even came close to getting vital. 309lbs

Comment

Working...
                    X