Leupold LTO Thermal Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leupold LTO Thermal Questions

Thinking about picking one of these up. I’ve read some mixed reviews online. I’d probably only use it to scan for nilgai and hogs out to 200 yards. Wondering if any of y’all have first hand experience with them. Also, could this be used when hunting in Texas drawn hunts. Say the Laguna Atascosa Hunt. Could you use this to spot and stalk? Could you use it to track animals?
    Last edited by txhoghunter73; 06-11-2018, 07:23 PM.

Ttt

Comment

I have one. I have used it for seeing hogs and such, not sure if it will go to 200 or not to be honest, but it has no problem doing 100. I use it to see my way to my stand sometimes in stead of a flashlight too. Mine has been very handy, but I have heard some folks that weren't as impressed as I am .

Comment

I like mine. I use it in my bow stand to watch animals in the dark. The objective size is small so it’s hard to see very far. At 100 yards you can see heat signatures but it’s tough to identify much. I have also used it on fresh blood trails after dark. Works pretty good for that.

Comment

Outdoor legacy gear did a review on youtube check it out.

This is a DISCONTINUED model. For questions or help before you make a purchase, use the "Contact Us" form in our store OR call (877) 350-1818. If we don't a...

Comment

Working...
          X