Godless - S1 E7 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godless - S1 E7 Question

So 30 bad guys ride to town..Well at least 2,3 or more were shot in the soldier town the night before.. But when riding to town I count 32...

So how many are killed in the big town fight? I lost count but I bet someone has watched and counted. Seems like a lot more than 30

lol I bet it showed at least 50 hit the ground.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      So 30 bad guys ride to town..Well at least 2,3 or more were shot in the soldier town the night before.. But when riding to town I count 32...

So how many are killed in the big town fight? I lost count but I bet someone has watched and counted. Seems like a lot more than 30
      They were each killed at least three times. Same is true of some of the townspeople. That made it kinda "Really?!" Otherwise, not a terrible series. They could have left some of the gratuitous stuff out and it would have been better.

Comment

Haven't seen the show in question, but if it weren't for spotting stupid, unbelievable crap in tv shows and movies, there would be little entertainment value in most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
          They were each killed at least three times. Same is true of some of the townspeople. That made it kinda "Really?!" Otherwise, not a terrible series. They could have left some of the gratuitous stuff out and it would have been better.
          It was a good show.

I'm just curious how many were shot.

I didn't like how Whitey dies though. That was disappointing.

Comment

We just finished the last episode, and enjoyed the series.

We didn't bother to count how many were shot though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcortex View Post
              We just finished the last episode, and enjoyed the series.

We didn't bother to count how many were shot though.
              Go watch it again for me and keep count. Don't miss any.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                It was a good show.

I'm just curious how many were shot.

I didn't like how Whitey dies though. That was disappointing.
                I did not keep count, but I thought the same thing...and likewise was disappointed in the way they offed Whitey. I thought he was going to be a hero!

I thought that Jeff Daniels played a heck of a part. If you didn't know it was half of the dumb and dumber duo, you wouldn't know it was him. He is a heck of an actor.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  I did not keep count, but I thought the same thing...and likewise was disappointed in the way they offed Whitey. I thought he was going to be a hero!

I thought that Jeff Daniels played a heck of a part. If you didn't know it was half of the dumb and dumber duo, you wouldn't know it was him. He is a heck of an actor.
                  If you haven't seen it Newsroom with him is really good as well.

Comment

We just finish season 1 of westworld... it was great. My buddy recommended this one to me. Watching s1 e1 of it right now. Don't ruin it lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X