• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.5-6.5 145

Comment

130s

Comment

I think 5.5 min and he’ll break 40. Remember folks that’s a Midwest buck

Comment

I have this guy for three years also thinking 6 he never gives me good pictures for some reason have hundreds and almost all are side view. What do y’all think appears to have 17 points this year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F65CA3B6-24FA-4BFF-ABA7-C335F98FDED3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	24546755

Click image for larger version

Name:	37A48B79-3A71-4796-82BA-81E168A0D5BF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	24546756

Comment

almost impossible to age this time of year. Both are nice bucks. If they make you happy and you feel they meet your age requirements, then kill them!

If you want better pics of him, cut down that sapling between the deer and the mineral block

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
              5.5 132
              x2

Comment

Would have said 4.5 if you haven’t had pics of him for the past few years. With that said, 5.5 mid 130s.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                  I have this guy for three years also thinking 6 he never gives me good pictures for some reason have hundreds and almost all are side view. What do y’all think appears to have 17 points this year.

[ATTACH]916455[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]916456[/ATTACH]
                  Is that one of those cameras from wal-Mart that’s 28 bucks by chance? If it is I may get me a couple of them lol !

Comment

Hard to score the 17 pointer but I say mid 160s. Great buck!

Comment

And I would guess 5.5 on that second buck .He has some more growing to do but I will say he will finish out at around 160 !!

Comment

What ever he is, I hope he's getting lucky during the rut and spreading those genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                          Is that one of those cameras from wal-Mart that’s 28 bucks by chance? If it is I may get me a couple of them lol !
                          Yes best camera I have ever bought if you can live with it taking a picture every second and not being able to to time and date stamp pictures. It has been in the woods for three years now still going strong. Takes close to 1k pictures a month.

Comment

144”. 4.5. Wild a guess!

Comment

Age and Score

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                              Yes best camera I have ever bought if you can live with it taking a picture every second and not being able to to time and date stamp pictures. It has been in the woods for three years now still going strong. Takes close to 1k pictures a month.

Just hang a clock on that sapling for a time and date stamp [emoji23]
                              Nice bucks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                130s and at least 5
                                Um this##!

Comment

Working...
                                X