This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
    Not highly recruited. Could play at LSU bc of daddy and yes Nebraska offered. Not really any other big programs offered him. He's basically a blocking fullback and thats about it.
    I gotcha. Maybe one of those tougher kids who could have played at some smaller schools? He seemed a bit undersized for a D-1 fullback. I mean, a kid has to be a little different to play fullback. I personally would never question a kids toughness regardless of their size though.

Comment

Not highly recruited. Could play at LSU bc of daddy and yes Nebraska offered. Not really any other big programs offered him. He's basically a blocking fullback and thats about it.

Comment

Not sure what you are getting at? That list shows what I said LSU and Nebraska were his only big offers. I guess Michigan St. could be considered a good offer also but thats about it.

Comment

Not sure what you are getting at? That list shows what I said LSU and Nebraska were his only big offers. I guess Michigan St. could be considered a good offer also but thats about it.
          and Boston College, Purdue. Not powerhouses by any means but respectable D1 schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            and Boston College, Purdue. Not powerhouses by any means but respectable D1 schools.
            Are you sure? At least when we are talking about football, I would say no, not really. Purdue would be a little better to me though.

Comment

Couple more shush kids. One offense one defense. Slow and steady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                Are you sure? At least when we are talking about football, I would say no, not really. Purdue would be a little better to me though.
                I think you have that backwards. BC has been quite a bit better than Purdue recently.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  I think you have that backwards. BC has been quite a bit better than Purdue recently.

And neither are much more than a blimp on the radar from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    And neither are much more than a blimp on the radar from time to time.

Very true, kinda reminds me of Maryland

I kid, I kid.....I've been off for a bit and had to sneak that in there. I'm not looking forward to the growing pains of GP having to break in a new QB and OL

Comment

Very true, kinda reminds me of Maryland

I kid, I kid.....I've been off for a bit and had to sneak that in there. I'm not looking forward to the growing pains of GP having to break in a new QB and OL

True though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        True though.

Yea but I think we all know Texas will be back where they need to be sooner than later.

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Yea but I think we all know Texas will be back where they need to be sooner than later.

Lawd please, please![emoji12][emoji1598]

Fiddy-seven days!

Last edited by Chad C; 07-06-2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Three of those schools have ties to Miles's family or coaching tree.

Comment

DBU picks up another CB commitment.

They are in good position for a WR who announces later today.

Comment

I don't. But you said Sooner when talking about texas which I thought was guilty of association

Comment

Working...
                                X