3rd season elk hunt private land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd season elk hunt private land

Ive got an opening for 3rd rifle season Unit 85 in southern Colorado. $1500 a person for 2-3 people. I can email pics and more info if your interested. I will need a $500 deposit and full payment about a month before the hunt. If you dont have the funds or have to ask your wife if you can go please do that first before you tell me you want it. Thanks

PM Sent. Info please

Comment

Might help to post acres, accommodations, elevation, other important details etc...

Comment

Hunt is reserved again. If it falls thru I will update this thread. Thanks

Comment

Well its back up and Im dropping price to 1k a person for 3 hunters. Property is 8400-8800' and just under 300 acres. Its not the most difficult terrain but not flat either. You can camp on property with an rv or tent but theres no power or running water. There are a few houses for rent about 20 miles away if you prefer that. Its a very secluded place. Its over the counter as well.
          Attached Files

Comment

That's a great deal! Surprised you don't have all spots booked already.

I'll be over in unit 741 during the 3rd rifle season chasing mulies.

Comment

Are tags OTC?

Comment

I never received any info after your first PM saying you would send more info. Very interested.

Comment

Message Sent.

Comment

The spot is spoken for as of now. If anything changes I will respond to those in order of the pms I received.

Comment

CLINT , Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                      X