????? Pop up blind hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

????? Pop up blind hunting

When hunting from a pop up do you open the shooting window and leave the shoot thru screen on, or do you move the screen? I have one set up at 20 yds and don't know which to do. Will be blacked out inside the blind.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some shoot through, others remove the mesh. I remove it, I don't want my arrow hitting anything besides what I'm aiming at

Comment

I only open the windows I'll show from. Usually leave the mesh in two opposite side windows and completely open in my shooting Windows

Comment

Take that crap off

Comment

Me, I NEVER EVER shoot thru screen!

Comment

Remove it. Just tuck in where your elbow while drawing is almost touching the back side. You're good.

Comment

I remove it... I don't trust it I watched some test on it and wear black clothing you will be good to go!

Comment

I don't trust it either.

Comment

I remove the screen. I like a clear view and the screen distracts my vision too much.
                  Like others said, wear black and sit back in the dark corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacobh05 View Post
                    I remove it... I don't trust it I watched some test on it and wear black clothing you will be good to go!

XX2 This..

Comment

Originally posted by giarcher View Post
                      I remove the screen. I like a clear view and the screen distracts my vision too much.
                      Like others said, wear black and sit back in the dark corner.

wear anything you like...and sit in a dark corner

Comment

I killed one of the best bucks that has come off my mom's ranch through the screen mesh window. It works, but I still prefer to have the window completely open.

Comment

Thanks. That was what I was thinking. Sittin in the back all blacked out.

Comment

Friend of mine leaves his up and has never had a problem. I still can't bring myself to do it though.

Comment

I've been busted every time I've tried the "blacked out in the corner" deal. I shoot through and don't sweat it. Fixed blade broad heads go through screen like a hot knife through warm butter.

Comment

Working...
                              X