Quiet deer feeder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I might should have waited until the trees put on leaves again, but I wanted to get it done.

That big oak with the "Y" in it is where the stand will go. This is from under the feeder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mannn looks awesome you should have zero issues with that! [emoji106][emoji2532]

Comment

I wire a piece of sheet metal on the side of my coon cage so when the corn hits it the noise is enhanced, louder, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
        I wire a piece of sheet metal on the side of my coon cage so when the corn hits it the noise is enhanced, louder, etc.

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I might should have waited until the trees put on leaves again, but I wanted to get it done.

That big oak with the "Y" in it is where the stand will go. This is from under the feeder.

Give us an update on this unit dale.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Just bought this puppy gonna give it a whirl fingers crossed best idea I've seen so far. Hopefully I can post the video.

Dang can't get video to upload on tapatalk any ideas how to post it?
            I’ve had one out for about 5 years, use it with protein drop tubes, most awesome design I have ever seen.

Comment

Working...
            X