I want to repay a friends favors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to repay a friends favors

I want to repay my neighbors favors. He is a mechanic and let me tell you, if you don't live near a mechanic, find one and move in next door,`not to mention he is a great friend. I want to take him on a ram hunt, but (here's the kicker) I can't afford a whole lot since it will be for two. Does anybody have any suggestions on decent Ram hunts with hogs included? I really want to keep it under $600 for two for two days. We live in the DFW area, but travel wont really be an option. Is this even possible?

Buy a ram hunt for 1 and film for him.
    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

About the only place I know where you can go for that cheap is Thompson Temple. He has rams ranging anywhere from $190 - $600 per ram.

They are located around Barksdale, Texas. You can look them up.

Comment

You have a pm

Comment

DB hunting ranch has a combo pack, 1 full curl ram and 1 non trophy hog for $375. Havent been yet, but looking at it. If anybody has been, let us know

Comment

Check with Skylar at the Diamond C. He may able to help you out. He has listed at $350/day, but not sure if that includes a hog or not. It does say it includes two rams. Maybe you can switch out a ram for a hog. He only about 70 miles from Forth Worth.

Comment

KJO is a great place. Last time I checked he was 350 for a ram and two hogs. And you will have a great opportunity at both. Just call and talk to him and he will tell you what he has. Great hunt, great time, great people.

Comment

Found a place, thanks everyone for your help.

Comment

Hey Sams where did you settle on. I may be interested as well. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X