UFOs over Keller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
    i mean, after hundreds of thousands of eyewitness accounts worldwide, who in their right mind can still say they dont believe ufo's exist? at what point do eyewitness accounts begin to matter? i guess jury duty selection is not in your future.
    With that line of thinking you must also believe in Bigfoot too
    Last edited by K. Lane; 06-03-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
      i mean, after hundreds of thousands of eyewitness accounts worldwide, who in their right mind can still say they dont believe ufo's exist? at what point do eyewitness accounts begin to matter? i guess jury duty selection is not in your future.
      Originally posted by sailor View Post
      UFO's have always existed........
      But, it doesn't mean, they're from another planet.....
      I don't believe in UFOs for one second.

Let's not be naïve or plain dumb. Nearly every sighting is proven to be something else besides ET. So we're being visited all the time for 100's of years LOL geez

Comment

In the pool! Get out of the pool and get the 4 or 5 cell phones on the table, no video then it never happened.

Comment

There is more historical evidence they exist and have been coming around for thousands of years than there is evidence that they do not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
            But if the can fly at the speed of light.....would the lights even be useful

Dude they cannot outrun a 48" LED roof lightbar....even at the speed of light!.....unpossible!!

Comment

Didn't get butt-probed did you? Of course, your memory may have been erased. Any unexplained soreness?

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                Didn't get butt-probed did you? Of course, your memory may have been erased. Any unexplained soreness?
                So, my doctor is an alien? I knew it! I knew it!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  So, my doctor is an alien? I knew it! I knew it!
                  Dr. Huxtable

Comment

Going to be a lot of people surprised on June 11th. Enjoy the show!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      There is more historical evidence they exist and have been coming around for thousands of years than there is evidence that they do not exist.
                      Jhill must have been right. Bigfoot must exist also then. I can't find any proof he doesn't!

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
                        Going to be a lot of people surprised on June 11th. Enjoy the show!
                        What happens on the 11th?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Jhill must have been right. Bigfoot must exist also then. I can't find any proof he doesn't!
                          He might exist and there may be no evidence he does
                          But there is plenty of historical evidence that there have been visitors to this planet.
                          Maybe the visitors came from other dimensions, galaxies, or deep inside our galaxy.
                          There are billions of planets and hundreds of millions of galaxies.

Comment

Tucker Carlson had a show where this was discussed.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Death Star

Comment

Working...
                              X