Robertson co food plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robertson co food plot

Here's a before and after picture of a small plot I planted near bremond, I'm very pleased with the progress!
    Attached Files

What did u plant?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      What did u plant?
      I planted a mix from producers co op in bryan. It's oats, rye, wheat, and peas If I remember correctly

Comment

What kind of deer do you have in Robertson County? Thinking about looking for a bigger place to buy up there once the kids start attending A&M in several year.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
          What kind of deer do you have in Robertson County? Thinking about looking for a bigger place to buy up there once the kids start attending A&M in several year.
          We hunted this property last year for the first time, and I shot the buck in my profile picture and had a lot of small 8s on camera. This is the first year I'm really putting a lot of work into the property since I will be attending A&M next year. Hopefully I will have some pics for y'all soon!
          Nevermind the pic is in my photo album on my profile
          Last edited by ragehunter21; 10-29-2013, 07:16 PM. Reason: Mistake

Comment

Not to be impolite, but be carefull about seed blends from feed stores. I got a bunch of noxious weeds not native to Texas out of a " wildlife blend " this spring. My biologist noticed them first, and I had to put the round up to 'em before the seed heads matured. Hopefully, they won't be back next year, but I will be looking for 'em. Good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              Not to be impolite, but be carefull about seed blends from feed stores. I got a bunch of noxious weeds not native to Texas out of a " wildlife blend " this spring. My biologist noticed them first, and I had to put the round up to 'em before the seed heads matured. Hopefully, they won't be back next year, but I will be looking for 'em. Good luck !
              Thank you for the warning! I will definitely be on the look out

Comment

Working...
              X