Trump getting things done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    Shouldn't trump be over beating some north Korean butt over their recent actions? Or is he letting them develop long range missile capabilities ?

You know, Since trump is gonna get our respect back and all, lol
    Yeah he should. For 8yrs Obama has lost the respect from other countries and now they are running around beating there chest like a teenager who is to big for his britches. Give him a chance, you can't change what's been done in 8yrs in 100days. Not to mention he's being attacked by the media and Democrats like a lone dog being attacked by a pack. I don't like the tweets, but it's one way he can defend himself, goodness knows he can't use 90% of the media.

Comment

Obama is ****** because he stood up and told American that he'd take it personal if everyone didn't vote for Hillary. Well she lost! All the Democrats should stop throwing there sucker in the dirt and help Trump get more done. It's amazing he's done what he has.

Comment

Originally posted by Hocks & horns View Post
        Obama is ****** because he stood up and told American that he'd take it personal if everyone didn't vote for Hillary. Well she lost! All the Democrats should stop throwing there sucker in the dirt and help Trump get more done. It's amazing he's done what he has.
        They will throw up every obstacle/barrier they can. If they can't take credit for something they **** sure aren't going to help. Hell, even if inside their minds, they agreed with him they would still lie about it. Worthless liars

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Don't quote the dumbass.
          Thank you

Comment

Yeah he should. For 8yrs Obama has lost the respect from other countries and now they are running around beating there chest like a teenager who is to big for his britches. Give him a chance, you can't change what's been done in 8yrs in 100days. Not to mention he's being attacked by the media and Democrats like a lone dog being attacked by a pack. I don't like the tweets, but it's one way he can defend himself, goodness knows he can't use 90% of the media.

He is commander in chief, what's stopping him?

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
              Like Nixon dignity or Clinton dignity? Or maybe apologetic/socially pitting groups against each other dignity like Hussein Obama had. Which dignity? Did Hillarys scandals carry more dignity? Or maybe the libertarian candidate that you say you liked? His dignity?

Wait.....didn't you exercise your right not to vote?.......

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                He is commander in chief, what's stopping him?
                Lats say Trump goes in and smashes north Korea, what will the Democrats say? They'll say he doesn't have the temperament
                What if Trump doesn't act fast enough for the Democrats? Well then he's not doing anything
                He's in a no win situation.
                He's trying to take on a ton of big problems that are more serious. Do you actually think N. Korea is going to do anything? If they do how long would they actually last? It's nice in my opinion to see a president putting America first.

Comment

Trump getting things done

Lats say Trump goes in and smashes north Korea, what will the Democrats say? They'll say he doesn't have the temperament

What if Trump doesn't act fast enough for the Democrats? Well then he's not doing anything

He's trying to take on a ton of big problems that are more serious. Do you actually think N. Korea is going to do anything? If they do how long would they actually last? It's nice in my opinion to see a president putting America first.

He's Mr. anti-politically correct

Since when do Trump supporters care what anyone else thinks?

Where's the wall? What are we waiting on?

Comment

Your right, no way on earth to satisfy a liberal.
                    When the next terrorist attack happens on American soil they will say he did not do enough to prevent a terrorist from getting in the country even though they gripe and complain about the so called muslim ban.

I say, the president needs to put all liberals on the ignore list..and pay no attention to them.

Comment

Hence me asking xbowhunter to tell TBH exactly what he wants Trump to do. But he won't say what he wants Trump to do so he can bash either way.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        Hence me asking xbowhunter to tell TBH exactly what he wants Trump to do. But he won't say what he wants Trump to do so he can bash either way.

First thing he needs to do is smash his phone with a sledgehammer and never grace the pages of Twitter again

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Don't quote the dumbass.
                          Can we avoid the personal attacks? We just got this place unlocked. I suspect if we can't abide by the PACE Rules established by Michael, we will lose the privilege of discussing politics altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                            Things he can do:
                            1) GET OFF OF TWITTER!! He looks like a petty moron and tends to be wrong quite a bit on his tweets.
                            2) Stop fighting battles that DON'T matter (crowd size, illegal voting).
                            3)He sounds like he's clueless when he speaks on a subject "it's gonna be great folks, believe me". Just BE Quiet and do what you say you're going to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I agree with most of this.
                            But Twitter did help him get elected and it is a way to fight media. But he is president now and I wish he'd hold more of his cards. He said he didn't like telling people before he went to war, so hold your hand and then throw it all out when you can win. I kind of think he pulls the media in, with his tweets, to focus on one thing when he's trying to accomplish something else.

In my opinion if you didn't vote you gave up your rights to complain for 4yrs.

Comment

I agree with most of this.
                              But Twitter did help him get elected and it is a way to fight media. But he is president now and I wish he'd hold more of his cards. He said he didn't like telling people before he went to war, so hold your hand and then throw it all out when you can win. I kind of think he pulls the media in, with his tweets, to focus on one thing when he's trying to accomplish something else.

In my opinion if you didn't vote you gave up your rights to complain for 4yrs.
                              I agree with this, I just wish he would let an aide with a filter do the Twittering for him

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                Can we avoid the personal attacks? We just got this place unlocked. I suspect if we can't abide by the PACE Rules established by Michael, we will lose the privilege of discussing politics altogether.
                                Just so we're all on the same page... what you think your doing by responding to/quoting the troll is "discussing politics"?

Comment

Working...
                                X