Which Suppressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Suppressor

Ok, fixing to go down this road so I want to ask a question. I have been around some that were crazy quite, then others that sounded like they wasted their money.

I am looking for one for a ar 223. I want it as quite as possible. Got a serious pig and Coyote prob at ranch. Gonna start putting a dent in them whenever possible.

Probably the only gun it will ever be on unless this will also work on a 204 or 243? Looking for opinions from guys who already have them.

Buy a .30 cal can and you can put it on any gun up to 30 cal. I have an sas arbiter. A lot of the differences in sound is ammo not the suppressor. Sub sonic vs supersonic makes a big difference in sound suppression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have the Silencer Co Hybrid( run it on my 300 Blackout and 6.5 Grendel) and the Silencer Co Sparrow (for the kids 22)
      Both great cans
      The Hybrid is for up to a 30 cal I believe, but when I move it between guns I can change the end cap to better for the caliber I’m shooting vs other brands that have a fixed end cap.
      And what has already been said, subsonic is awesome but not always available for every caliber
      I shoot sub sonic 300 and 22 but my 6.5 does not have the option that I have seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

tagged

Comment

aac_shooter on here sells suppressors. I bought all of mine from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Get a 30 cal can. Most these days are all quiet. I bet the ones you say wasted money we’re shooting rounds that “cracked” the sound barrier or supersonic. If you want something quiet you gotta shoot them slow

Comment

Silencerco Hybrid 46

Comment

I have the SilencerCo Omega 300 and love it. Bought it in a trust from Capitol Armory in Round Rock. I think they are running a special right now: if you buy a can you get your trust for free.

I did a BOGO and got a .22 can for free. It’s awesome with subsonic ammo!

The Nation's largest SilencerCo and Dead Air dealer! Buy in confidence. We specialize in NFA weapons and the process to obtain them. We stock all the accessories to maximize your suppressor purchase.

Comment

I’ve got the SilencerCo Omega and the Hybrid for my rifles. Both seem to help greatly. I’ve got the sparrow too. It’s so quiet on the 22 it sounds like a stapler. Definitely uses subsonic ammo.

Comment

30cal and as light as you can afford. I built all of mine so I can't recommend any store bought ones.

Comment

I got the Sig SRD762TI. IItes well made and lite due to TI construction.

We recently compared it to 5 different suppressors my buddy has, none of them sere cheap.

Shooting same 300BO with same Ammo only 1 of his had lower DB readings. And no, I don’t remember which one.....

Comment

Originally posted by BowHunter148 View Post
                        I have the Silencer Co Hybrid( run it on my 300 Blackout and 6.5 Grendel) and the Silencer Co Sparrow (for the kids 22)
                        Both great cans
                        The Hybrid is for up to a 30 cal I believe, but when I move it between guns I can change the end cap to better for the caliber I’m shooting vs other brands that have a fixed end cap.
                        And what has already been said, subsonic is awesome but gnot always available for every caliber
                        I shoot sub sonic 300 and 22 but my 6.5 does not have the option that I have seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Hybrid is rated up to 45 cal. I shot one on a 350 legend bolt gun a couple of weeks ago and was disappointed in the level of suppression of that combo.

Comment

Silencer Co and Dead air are the 2 brands I recommend. From there just pick the model that suites your needs the best.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                            30cal and as light as you can afford. I built all of mine so I can't recommend any store bought ones.
                            Need to pick your brain sir. Approved for my F1 about 2 months ago just haven’t started my build cuz I still have a few questions/concerns about design.

Comment

Dead air sandman TI

Comment

Working...
                              X