Full Draw Film Tour @ Cinnamon Creek Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Draw Film Tour @ Cinnamon Creek Ranch

Who is going to Full Draw Event on July 21st? Sounds like they are going to have a bow shoot starting at 10am.

I’ll be there helping out with BHA
    Last edited by hooligan; 07-09-2018, 10:37 AM. Reason: can’t spell

Comment

I’ll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I plan to be there if I dont end up fishing a tournament. If i do, I'll try to make it with the better half for just the film portion

Comment

Sounds like fun. Ill be checking the schedule..

Comment

Its going to be a blast lots of prizes and food and beer.

Comment

3D Fun Shoot Starts at 10:00 - **Special BHA rate for shooters
              Film Starts at 4:00

Concessions open all day and cold drinks available.

We will hold a huge raffle with fly fishing gear, SixSite gear, A couple Yeti coolers, strings/cables, vortex binoculars, a full First Lite kit and lots more.

Also, those in attendance will be entered into the Full Draw Raffle held this fall for tons of top gear including a Hoyt Bow. For more information on the film tour:

To buy tickets: ($10 in advance $15 at the door)

Tickets for Fort Worth, TX - Backcountry Hunters & Anglers in Roanoke from ShowClix. Hosted by Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Come out and support Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Backcountry Hunters & Anglers seeks to ensure North America's outdoor heritage of hunting and fishing in a

Did i mention cold beverages.
              The proceeds go to a great cause and it is going to be a great time. We are working hard to make sure it is.

Out of town and need lodging? We are blocking some rooms at the Marriot Residence Inn right down the road($99 for studio suite). Mention Full Draw Film Tour when booking . Phone: (817) 750-7000

Comment

Trailer for those who missed it.

A show for all ages— its bowhunting adventure on the “Big Screen!” Come with us as we take the hunting cinema experience to the next level. You…

Comment

Trailer

A show for all ages— its bowhunting adventure on the “Big Screen!” Come with us as we take the hunting cinema experience to the next level. You…

Comment

If that trailer doesn't make you want to get out and hunt, nothing will!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      If that trailer doesn't make you want to get out and hunt, nothing will!
                      Yup. There are some great films in the lineup.

Comment

8 days till the big event!! The bow shoot is going to be an awesome custom never before seen course at Cinnamon Creek Ranch. Please come out and support Public lands!! also the board of directors for the Texas chapter will be at the show. SO if you have questions about public land the board will be there to answer all your questions about public lands.

Comment

tagged,Ill be checking the schedule.

Comment

I'll be there with the wife and kiddos!!

Comment

I hate that I am going out of town and will have to miss this. Last year’s event was a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X