Your favorite Alexa/Echo skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we now have an Echo Dot and Echo, so what are your favorite “skills” for Alexa?

Ask it if your wife loves you. The answer is pretty good, wasn’t expecting it all.

Comment

Biggest POS ever invented.

Comment

Biggest skill is probably keeping tabs on US citizens and allowing Big Brother access into our homes.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Biggest skill is probably keeping tabs on US citizens and allowing Big Brother access into our homes.
          I agree. Our smart phones are doing the same thing though.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            I agree. Our smart phones are doing the same thing though.
            ....and our smart TVs, our computers with cameras and microphones built in, our GPS watches, our vehicle's satellite radios, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
              Biggest POS ever invented.
              What makes you say that? I use mine daily? Multiple timers for cooking, putting my 3 yr old in timeout, a daily to do list for my 9 yr old, adding random items to a shopping list, and playing music on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Go to bed old man, or did you have a caffeinated drink at 10:30 am that’s keeping you up.

I agree and have said we **** sure don’t want Uncle Sam in our homes but we willingly invite corporations, hell we pay them to do it!
                Last edited by Playa; 01-05-2018, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Alexa, close thread

Comment

Had this conversation earlier today. I'm shocked so many people welcome these into their homes. People thought other smart devices "might" be listening but this is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO listen and people are ok with it. I won't bring one into my home

Comment

I'm a big fan of amazon, but I haven't bought into this nonsense yet...

Comment

Alexa, what's your big brother's name?

Comment

My wife got us one awhile back, now I've got two women telling me what to do.

Comment

I thought this was a family site that doesn't allow what one does with a sexx doll, just sayin

Comment

Working...
                            X