X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky it wasn't a Rage....

[emoji57]

As the story goes:

So I don't post stuff like this but this ****** me off to no extent. One of my friends son in law that lives in the bend area was archery elk hunting tonight. While walking into some elk he was making some light cow calls, all of a sudden he was shot in the shoulder by another archery hunter that has a hair tag( kill any elk tag) without seeing an animal this dip **** shot into the brush blind. The arrow went into his shoulder and stuck in the bone. The broad head had to basically be dug out of his shoulder. Long story short to all hunters don't be stupid!!!!!! Make good decisions and good shots in any situation, so these things don't ever happen!!!!!!! As a hunter myself this ****** me off!!!! Report this picture all you want but all hunters need to see this so things like this don't happen again!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! What an idiot. Prayers sent for the young man

Comment

Holy ****! No freaking excuse for that, couple of inches either way and he is most likely dead.

Comment

The guy that shot him needs to be dealt with.

Comment

A little "graphic warning" in the title may help. Just sayin. I hope he heals up with little scarring. I can't even imagine. I'd love to hear more of the story after the shot.

Comment

Attempted murder charges should be filed. Any idiot that would pull this **** needs to be given some time behind bars

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              A little "graphic warning" in the title may help. Just sayin. I hope he heals up with little scarring. I can't even imagine. I'd love to hear more of the story after the shot.

Warning. May be graphic to some viewers. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                Warning. May be graphic to some viewers. [emoji16]

AC's getting soft on us

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Snowflake [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                    Attempted murder charges should be filed. Any idiot that would pull this **** needs to be given some time behind bars
                    Do we know if the shooter in in queue for prosecution?

Comment

Every year you hear about some idiot "shooting at movement" with a rifle and hitting another hunter, but I have never heard about someone doing it with a bow! That is next-level stupidity!

Comment

Ok, that idiot needs an *** whoopin.

Comment

The more I think about it the madder I get. My sons shoulder wouldn't have stopped that arrow [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                            The more I think about it the madder I get. My sons shoulder wouldn't have stopped that arrow [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Lets face it.
                            This poor man was extremely lucky to survive like he did. The shooter was supposedly hunting elk thus his equipment should have been up to task of penetrating far enough. God was watching over this young man.

I hope justice is served and the young man heals up soon.

Comment

I really have no words for this!

Comment

Working...
                              X